Status
Not open for further replies.
Only Scums need to stay safe. I need to lure a scum out and Ill happily be disposed if it helps my town peeps to roll over the scum.
The flaw in this plan is you are relying on the rest of town to finish what you've started and sorry but it never works out that way. I've exposed the whole scum team day 1 before, laid it all out on the table, took my bullet and then watched as town fucked up everything in my absence

The flaw in this plan is you are relying on the rest of town to finish what you've started and sorry but it never works out that way. I've exposed the whole scum team day 1 before, laid it all out on the table, took my bullet and then watched as town fucked up everything in my absence
But if I am to get out over nothing, I can atleast lay down the marker and help them do it instead of doing nothing. If they fuck over, they're losers anyways. I live by the razor's edge, vote me out that's fine. But Ill try to lure a scum out till I am in the game.

Tres bien

He's too much of an egg for us

(I don't actually know, I wasn't present for that part of the game)
I was picked on for going on with the general consensus regarding preliminary vote on Destroya , s'il vous plaît. What reason has one to vote for anyone in the first round unless you are sure as a Scum, bon?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Yes, this can happen almost everytime but still one has to try. 38 members, not sure on what is th e game construct. No idea on how many teams, how many mafias, what the general way is like. We can only slowly move knowing about everyone else's play.
I'm just gonna assume there are 2 mafia teams with 4 or 5 members (total 8/ 10) 3 or maybe 4 indies, rest town

that would be my guess

Status
Not open for further replies.