Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Again, you claim neutral. Why do you care what sounds Town?
I don't

i think i'm dead anyway, either scum teams will think i will be too helpful to town and i will get shot

or town will find some reason to lynch me anyway

so i'm just out here pointing out what i think it's scummy until i bite the dust

I

Indigo

Notice how i'm not voting you either Flower, i'm not voting anyone until the town decides on a wagon

i'm just pointing it out because i don't think you should be going under the radar again

My argument entirely is that if @Indigo can set the Swordsmith shop up for some prices and help Town, he's worth keeping alive.

I agree that the claim came at a wrong time after a lot of fluff when it couldve come earler. Just think its a honest mistake for now and he can always be lynched if it turns out he's lying.

Im not clearing him btw... im just saying we can lynch bigger prospects instead of Indigo on d1. I particularly wanna tango with Mr. Business Man @MonochromeYoru
That was a joke lol. I am not the Business man in the game.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm pretty sure if Flower was Scum and death immune she would have said nothing and just tanked the lynch while setting up a second lynch on someone hard to get lynched.

The only plausible scum case I can see here is she's faking it in the hopes we move past it. So we can probably test it, with the second wagon the true lynch so to speak. Though I don't think we have enough/engagement to set all this up to be quite frank.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Caught up, have some thoughts

MUUGEN vs Prof

interesting topic of debate, imo usually when it comes to these big battles between 2 fellas it's usually a town vs town. Though I have to disagree about not claiming miller due to that being the first thing I learned about them when I got it for the first time in Blue's Date a Live game. If I remember right it was Ratchet that taught me that as well lol.

Captain King Coach Flower

Seems like a strong role she has but I usually see that as NAI due to this being a SRM, also she has been very forward about claiming this so it does not really change my initial read on her. Though what she claims brings up an interesting idea as it would allow us to test and verify some things, I would be open to having 2 wagons if Town Core wants to test her claims.

T-Pein and Kerkovian

This one really stood out to me as T-Pein rolled in and lightly tossed a small sus to Kerkovian who crumbled hardcore due to it, then was hesitant about testing a lie detect from him as well. He's a solid wagon candidate for me. The interaction has me feeling good about T-Pein as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.