Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Because his og vote on me is shitte, and he is trying to stop me from investigating who targeted me+the moment I started susing him he started to play the victim card, i mean, he should calm down and prove me that he is town, this is my vote for d1.
Yes, can you explain *how* his vote on you is bad. That's what's missing Baki!

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Fuji has explicitly confirmed this is how it will work, he did so a little earlier.
I suppose so, but there isn't anything else unless you want to default back to an Indie. Moreover I think there are merits to the points raised.
Nah, Indie is a shit choice.

I just feel bad about day 1 lynching new players tbh.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I’m surprised at you usopp

reading through a lot of the thread I feel like I haven’t gotten a good read on you / your reads and you’re a top poster
im playing 2 other games TACY. i am a vote for hire right now lol. i cant promise getting my head into this one until im done with the other games, but i can tell our day 1 here is not very bueno. i dont see anyone wanting to lead and votes r so spread

Why is Yo Tan list terrible? TMI?
Im free to vote you, I don't understand why you play the victim card here, calm down, we will find anyway if you are scum or not.
I have no obligation to give you any list, iso my comments I already talked what I had to talk.
dont assume my state of mind pls. can you tell me where r ur scum reads i wasnt able to find them in ur iso. you can repeat them here. i see you are voting me so it tells me they arent that important to u anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.