What ticket?
Our currency is not even Euros. I am a family man with kids. I hate emo music. We listen to this while flying kites
Don't take me seriously man

or at least do it only if I'm talking about One Piece. Anyway if you're really a family man you shouldn't fucking be here :cheers:

G

Gorosei Informer

Then why are we all here starving for measly fucking hints provided by a guy we all despise?
You missed my point. You can still be addicted or at least invested in
a series but it can still be slow as fuck and torturing you, despite your heavy investment in it. Almost like an abusive relationship and masochism. We can hate on Redon if we want but Oda does the same thing Redon does but MUCH worse and on purpose for over 25 years now and he's only doubling down and getting much wowse too.

I was also referring to how slow the story has been and how long the breaks have felt, even after leaving Wano. That month break in June went by much faster than this break ironically somehow. I guess that high of leaving Wano and excitement over the final saga and Oda's lies as usual was enough of a relief to make it pass faster.

You missed my point. You can still be addicted or at least invested in
a series but it can still be slow as fuck and torturing you, despite your heavy investment in it. Almost like an abusive relationship and masochism. We can hate on Redon if we want but Oda does the same thing Redon does but MUCH worse and on purpose for over 25 years now and he's only doubling down and getting much wowse too.

I was also referring to how slow the story has been and how long the breaks have felt, even after leaving Wano. That month break in June went by much faster than this break ironically somehow. I guess that high of leaving Wano and excitement over the final saga and Oda's lies as usual was enough of a relief to make it pass faster.
I hate Redon but I still love this series. I still think it's good. And although many others here like to shit on it from time to time (I do it as well) I feel like a lot of them still think it's good.