Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Flowa is ublynchable but shot a player (townie?) and wants us to believe her?

Naomi saw Usopp kill 77.

Flowa is a little more uncertain. I retain we keep her as the lynch to question her more and shoot the fuck out of Usopp

I

Indigo

First of all I literally vigged Kurozumi which no scum would do, second of all another player knows my rolesheet and I know theirs. Vote normally today ffs.
Nobody lynching Flowa

I'm the one that has Flowa's role sheet and she has mine

Like everyone said, there was more to my wincon that i was keeping from you guys. My role is basically a Guardian Angel, i choose one of the people who quoted my WU to be my favorite customer. and i chose Flower!

My wincon is to forge the sword, give it to her and keep her alive.

You probably even saw me asking if Flower joined my shop during the discord :kobeha:

So i can tell you, Flowa really is town, and you can believe me because i spent the entire last DP calling her scum lol :jay-he:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
@Mashiro Blue
Partner you gotta help me in these troublesome times:endthis:I need money to buy lunch
Hmmm you want a loan?

Alright

I'll loan you 100 berri.

The APR will be fixed on a 12,37% anually plus the commisions costs and admistratives costs must be paid separately.

In case in delay in any share of the loan you agree to pay an extra 2% per day until you pay it plus an additional 1,3% on the delay interest.

As you're my partner this is below the average Loan conditions currently available on the market.

I

Indigo

Nobody lynching Flowa

I'm the one that has Flowa's role sheet and she has mine

Like everyone said, there was more to my wincon that i was keeping from you guys. My role is basically a Guardian Angel, i choose one of the people who quoted my WU to be my favorite customer. and i chose Flower!

My wincon is to forge the sword, give it to her and keep her alive.

You probably even saw me asking if Flower joined my shop during the discord :kobeha:

So i can tell you, Flowa really is town, and you can believe me because i spent the entire last DP calling her scum lol :jay-he:
@MUUGEN read bro

Hmmm you want a loan?

Alright

I'll loan you 100 berri.

The APR will be fixed on a 12,37% anually plus the commisions costs and admistratives costs must be paid separately.

In case in delay in any share of the loan you agree to pay an extra 2% per day until you pay it plus an additional 1,3% on the delay interest.

As you're my partner this is below the average Loan conditions currently available on the market.

Il pay double in a year, thanks partner:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.