Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody lynching Flowa

I'm the one that has Flowa's role sheet and she has mine

Like everyone said, there was more to my wincon that i was keeping from you guys. My role is basically a Guardian Angel, i choose one of the people who quoted my WU to be my favorite customer. and i chose Flower!

My wincon is to forge the sword, give it to her and keep her alive.

You probably even saw me asking if Flower joined my shop during the discord :kobeha:

So i can tell you, Flowa really is town, and you can believe me because i spent the entire last DP calling her scum lol :jay-he:
an indie vouching for scum.
out of all the players ri mason you choice to pick an indie?

good job @Flower

Nobody lynching Flowa

I'm the one that has Flowa's role sheet and she has mine

Like everyone said, there was more to my wincon that i was keeping from you guys. My role is basically a Guardian Angel, i choose one of the people who quoted my WU to be my favorite customer. and i chose Flower!

My wincon is to forge the sword, give it to her and keep her alive.

You probably even saw me asking if Flower joined my shop during the discord :kobeha:

So i can tell you, Flowa really is town, and you can believe me because i spent the entire last DP calling her scum lol :jay-he:
& you chose the player we collectively scum read and believe to be cult.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
so tracking

ngl, watcher's claim would be better here

still, usopp needs to speak up
No if it was a Watcher I have /reasons/ to believe that it would have been someone else. With it being a tracker we know Ekko was actually doing the targeting. This might not make sense but in this context tracking is more indicative of scum Ekko than the watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.