Status
Not open for further replies.
[Passive - Rokushiki Master] Quentin's training in the rokushiki techniques honed his body to its apex, he will dodge the first harmful ability targetting him.

[Active - Tekkai] Quentin may target a player and guard them, taking the first kill targetting them instead, he will become rolecrushed afterwards for a cycle

So Flower managed to kill this role, a fellow bounty hunter of all things

And I don't see Shigan here

yikes....
I just read like 3 pages back and I know that much.
Tpein, I am exhausted and trying my best to read this game. I know it was recent, but I feel like someone might have mentioned Ekko was tracked to a player, or I might be misremembering that. If you want to be helpful, that'd be great. Work with me, not against.

If Ekko got tracked to Yoru that is definitely bad.

@Dr_Professor83 eya haven’t seen ya since our exchange mainly cause I had to leave and didn’t catch up to the thread since but I’d like to hear your output.
I think Flower is probably town, and I think tunneling Flower & Indigo isn’t what should be happening right now.

You’re going after Flower for killing Seven, but he was a serious scum candidate by many in the discord chat. He was firmly in the POE.

You also say that the lynch stop was an inherently town ability, which is far from what I’ve seen in the games I’ve played. It’s more often a scum ability. And looking at your first questions in the discord chat about finding who did the meteorite and asking Indigo why would Seven stop his lynch unless they were mates doesn’t look to me like you were treating it as an “inherently townie” ability in there. It looks like you’re just looking for reasons to scum read Flower. Which also felt like what you were doing with me were it felt like you were just taking positions to support scum reading me.

Also, out of curiosity, why do you like posts that are contrary to your positions in the thread? Like liking posts by Baki calling Ratchet scum.
-
Thoughts that don’t involve that:

Baki saying to go Flower before Ekko looks bad to me. He scum read Ekko very hard and now has information to back that up, but wants to prioritize taking out Flower. From my POV that Flower is more likely town here, that’s not a good look. Would back up Ratchet idea that Baki-Ekko could be a team.

If I’m going to pick someone who looks the worst out of the people piling on Flower/Indigo today I think it’s Dest. His looks the most like a dog pile.

Yo has been null, but census gives slight town lean. Census can be scum but more often than not it’s a town role that I’ve seen so without much else to read him on yet that’s enough to push him ahead of other nulls on the chance to be Town. Naomi also falls into this with her claim against Ekko. Could be scum from another faction if Ekko flips scum, but it’s enough to move from null to the town side of things with nothing actively working against her.

That’s new thoughts. There are some thoughts I’ve had in discord that you can search me up if you want to know things that came through between the night and this day start. Ignore the waifu shenanigans at the end of the night lol.

He’s painfully townie, did you read his exchange with Prof?
What makes him painfully townie in that exchange to you?
I read it, I wanted it in full. So I have one issue with this. In the WoW game when this happened, the extra part of the wincon was listed as a secondary wincon - not actually required to win the game, moreso a bonus objective. I've given you a chance here to claim it as such and you haven't. It's not really important right now because overall I suspect you're probably telling the truth, but I really need a focus on the details from here on out please.
That role in WoW (Flower’s McMuffin indie), didn’t have that as a wincon from the start. It was a secondary wincon bc she tacked it in by amping something.
why would a neutral GA exist in the One Piece world, when we all created our characters independet from each other lorewise

the setup gives no reason for a GA to exist, unless this is a shemy indie, some leech like Caribou or Teach
Why would us creating our character’s exclude Fuji from making one a neutral GA? I don’t understand this logic.

Choose Naomi then, someone we all know is town.
Not too long before this post you were wishy washy on putting Naomi is town. Why’d you move her to solid now? And why are you asking him why he didn’t pick someone last night for something you’re just now town reading them for today lol?

This looks like you’re just slinging something.

Possible but we need a claim from Ekko first. It also mentions that he survives the first harmful ability on him so Naomi should have multiple names, not just Ekko. @Naomi Need those names please.
Okay, I think this isn't fully adding up. I believe your claim, because you have no real reason to lie about it. But Mono definitely should hav been visited by more than one person. His passive all but confirms it.
Fuji doesn’t count kills as harmful actions. So Mono’s passive wouldn’t do anything to help him dodge a kill.

Last years weebs game Fuji claimed something like this and players believed him. How likely do you think a role like this will exist again?
Considering it was Fuji’s role in Weebs and I know he liked that role a lot, I can easily see him putting a similar role in his own game.

does anyone know which character this could potentially be linked to!?

this is flower so if we can figure out her flavor that will speed up this process

I assume one of these two was indigo. any flavor knowledge here would be helpful.
We made our own characters, flavor isn’t going to help solve lol. Unless we later get good reason to think scum teams have a theme or something.

Yo has been null, but census gives slight town lean. Census can be scum but more often than not it’s a town role that I’ve seen so without much else to read him on yet that’s enough to push him ahead of other nulls on the chance to be Town. Naomi also falls into this with her claim against Ekko. Could be scum from another faction if Ekko flips scum, but it’s enough to move from null to the town side of things with nothing actively working against her.

That’s new thoughts. There are some thoughts I’ve had in discord that you can search me up if you want to know things that came through between the night and this day start. Ignore the waifu shenanigans at the end of the night lol.
the fact you think i'm scum, from past game experience with me, top kek

i'll put you on sus list.

bhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.