Status
Not open for further replies.
You said you can't kill earlier.....
hehe

Tbh flower at this point is just indie, the more we focus on her the less we focus on scum hunting

Still unsure about indiego but I'm willing to extend an olive branch since he coordinated with me on the plan we were cooking up. Not sure if you read that, what do you think about setting the prices up for hyperinflation to lock everyone out of the shop for now to limit scum from obtaining things?

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Any reasons for town reads on Destroya and Julliet or just gut feelings?
Juliet is more gut and how she entered the game.

Dest, I dont know how he interacts with people when he's scum, I paid no attentions towards that meta. But the way he asks people questions or interacts with people or wagons looks initially towny.

AL sama

Red Haired
You are not dumb, you can count 1 and 1 together and still go after me, when I have an action and a vouch going for me, which makes you scummy as hell.

Ekko has mech against him.

TAC is in the same boat as you and so is Al.

Dest might have just not read the thread, so I‘m giving him the benefit of doubt for now (the guy‘s in three games rn like me). But I will keep an eye on him.

All Rhea does is ask for summaries, barely any game solving.

Kerk acted like newbie scum who got caught last day phase, continues going after players for weak reasons.
an indie who has been lying nonstop is vouching for you

yeah it sure is making you look great

I still have my Town wincon. Though it‘s painfully obvious I‘m at least confirmed non Mafia.
tbh atleast one game
You should devise a plan to claim youre indie even though you're town and just claim actions as a way for mafia to just leave you alone and see how far you get as town lying lol

Your indie status is just confirmed at this point, you should have fun with it and keep people on their toes in some other future game

Status
Not open for further replies.