Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Since this is going to be used out of context, my ability just let me see 3 actions and who they target and decide to stop them or to let them through. Can't pick and choose though, either all go through, or none does.

So I had to choose between a Kill on Kerko going through + a Lie Detect on Ratchet, or if I should stop them both (last one was the submerge one which let someone travel faster)

Since I got scum leans etc on Kerko I decided to let them all through

Yes, I talked about them earlier.

Town reads: Naomi, Midnight, Conq, Watson

Scum leans: Dest, Mango, Charlie, Pero. These were the players who came up from the top of my head that caught my eye.

Ekko is outed scum.
What have I dobę? Xd

She used that ability. Ekko must stay first.
She used that already lol. She can’t do it again or she wouldn’t be panicking rn.
I thought it's passive

Since this is going to be used out of context, my ability just let me see 3 actions and who they target and decide to stop them or to let them through. Can't pick and choose though, either all go through, or none does.

So I had to choose between a Kill on Kerko going through + a Lie Detect on Ratchet, or if I should stop them both (last one was the submerge one which let someone travel faster)

Since I got scum leans etc on Kerko I decided to let them all through
Good

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Vote Lynch Baki.

See you.
Lol I don’t even understand flowers voting pattern all game
Aries said he has that ability?
what ability again?
You will only cost Indigo the game and Town loses the Swordsmith as well since he‘s on Town side, but you do you.

Now off fr.
good thing he’s not town so what do we care? 🤷🏻‍♂️
No, I don't

I'm saying that I'm not the one who shot him. This is why I asked if I should save him or not
ahh I see what you’re saying that’s my town leader for you.
He was meming about it

@MUUGEN what happened?
In regards to what exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.