Status
Not open for further replies.
Point is when I‘m a fucking Town read of yours and tell you Indigo is fucking clear and ask him to be refilled and healed then that‘s for a fucking reason and because I think it‘s the best action to take.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You. You sound like guy who understands this whole mess. Can you please make tl;dr version for me? What's the whole Flower controversy here?
Flower and Indigo have, to be short and to the point, misrepresented their roles and win con several times despite assuring those at the time that this claim was the correct one. This has caused trust to be lost, and Flower doesn't like it not going her way, so angrily rebukes everyone else in retaliation. It's mostly just histrionics. Their claim is probably legit, or at least mostly, so they don't need to be lynched or killed.

You. You sound like guy who understands this whole mess. Can you please make tl;dr version for me? What's the whole Flower controversy here?
won't go into specifics but it basically boils down to town trust in flower as an indie vanishing because of her decisions as indie in previous games

she wants an olive branch extended to her, but ratchet is explaining that there's only so much to give after that trust that was granted is now eradicated

won't go into specifics but it basically boils down to town trust in flower as an indie vanishing because of her decisions as indie in previous games

she wants an olive branch extended to her, but ratchet is explaining that there's only so much to give after that trust that was granted is now eradicated
I am Town, Indigo is Town. We‘re not Indies.

Flower and Indigo have, to be short and to the point, misrepresented their roles and win con several times despite assuring those at the time that this claim was the correct one. This has caused trust to be lost, and Flower doesn't like it not going her way, so angrily rebukes everyone else in retaliation. It's mostly just histrionics. Their claim is probably legit, or at least mostly, so they don't need to be lynched or killed.
So Indigo's town this whole time "i need materials but idk which ones" followed by "i'm guardian angel" was bs?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Point is when I‘m a fucking Town read of yours and tell you Indigo is fucking clear and ask him to be refilled and healed then that‘s for a fucking reason and because I think it‘s the best action to take.
Best action to take for you, maybe. You have, several times over, abused this position to leave the town worse off. How am I supposed to differentiate between when you plan to evacuate the town and when you have the best interests of the town at hand in these games? Especially when bread and butter tells, like lies and misrepresentations, apparently can't be trusted? You played yourself into this Flower. Just play better from here on and we'll have no issue.

on to the actual specifics of this game bc im still catching up, just wanted to make it understood why sentiment with indie claims is difficult for both opposing sides:
they lied about being indies?

why are they defending one another?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Players thank you for your patience

I will now annouce the current bids on the table:

Old Flash Dial:

Allows you to check a ??? in a WU. Doesn't work on night write ups.

Double Edged Shield:

Grants you double actions for a phase but roleblocks you the next.

Upgraded Den Den Mushi: Activate this to create a chat with a Player for a phase

Cauterizing Blades: Target a player and heal them of any status ailments they may have.

Also 2100 bid on the other two items.

which games are we talking about tbh? waifu one she was pretty open about it from what i remember and then was town

Best action to take for you, maybe. You have, several times over, abused this position to leave the town worse off. How am I supposed to differentiate between when you plan to evacuate the town and when you have the best interests of the town at hand in these games? Especially when bread and butter tells, like lies and misrepresentations, apparently can't be trusted? You played yourself into this Flower. Just play better from here on and we'll have no issue.
Well, with that info being out there‘s no way scum will leave us alone, so no way to help anymore.

But sure, that being revealed would have been so much better, am I right?

MUUGEN

天下無双
I‘ve been transparent about everything from the start. Indigo lying D1 has nothing to do with ME. Us hiding that he‘s Town is the obvious and correct play at least from his perspective because he has to keep me alive as well. You could have just trusted my fucking judgement here instead of giving me shit.

So yeah, fuck this.
so another lie on top of another lie…/

Status
Not open for further replies.