Status
Not open for further replies.
when was that? wasn't it like

- indigo starts as indie
- midnight checks him to find out he's indie
- indigo turns town with flower?

@Flower indigo "turned town" literally, as he's not indie anymore and got town wincon or he's "town" by association with you (town), but technically still indie (aka pro-town indie basically)?

I

Indigo

I wouldn't blame Flower or Indigo if they quit mafia after this game because Goddamn
nah mate, i'm good

i think Flower had to deal with a few frustrating games at the same time with Elden Ring and another one

so this felt like the straw that broke the camel's back, with the way that some players like MUUGEN and Dest (earlier on) just kept piling on us without even trying to read what was being said

- indigo starts as indie

@Flower indigo "turned town" literally, as he's not indie anymore and got town wincon or he's "town" by association with you (town), but technically still indie (aka pro-town indie basically)?
first part was supposed to be answear to quote of what @MUUGEN posted but quote disappeared

- indigo starts as indie

He has my wincon now and is Town, but also has to keep me alive.

I

Indigo

- indigo starts as indie

I make a copy of the wincon of whoever i chose as my favorite customer

but, i can't win with just the wincon, i need Flower to be alive

If Flower dies and town wins

then Flower wins, but i lose

He has my wincon now and is Town, but also has to keep me alive.
I make a copy of the wincon of whoever i chose as my favorite customer

but, i can't win with just the wincon, i need Flower to be alive

If Flower dies and town wins

then Flower wins, but i lose
Hmm... That part is little iffy to me tbh. If that's the case, you're simply GA. Town wincon you got literally doesn't matter since it works differently. Not sure how Fuji works with double wincons though. Would make more sense to make it 2 separate wincons 1 - you're just town, 2 - you get your 2nd win if Flower survives till the end (even if town in general loses). This might be some mech thing though, so idk. Tbh, if it's some cult or something, you could've stopped at "i'm town and he's my ga" and keep it simple. Fact that you're keep trying to clear stuff up makes me believe it's honest tbh. Still messed up though.

can you make sure with Fuji @Indigo, if let's say i had ability to check your alignment (town, mafia, indie), which one would you appear as?

Status
Not open for further replies.