Because they did not know about Stopping it lmaooo what kind of nonsense is this?
I'll put in terms for a toddler can understand: Law only learned of that application in Wano, how can he possibly use it in Dressrosa?
Heck Oda only introduced it in Wano, what proof do you have he even had this in his mind back then?
Huh? Doffy literally states Haki can stop hax to Law on PH. Hell it even implied Vergo done it before. Again do u have any actual grasp on the manga lol?? It’s legit hilarious you wrote this nonsense in that condescending tone
:wellwell:

There is legit zero indication that all DFs require equal levels of Haki to stop as well.
So no actual argument then? It’s been suggested already Haki the counter to DFs. There Zero indicates of any kind hax varies in lvls. U literally made the shit up lmao

Shanks ? Too strong
Akainu ? Too strong
Old WB ? Too strong
Jozu ? Too strong
Vista ? Too strong
Don Krieg ? A threat to the WSS, I have to chase him to east blue or else all is lost!!!

:suresure::suresure::suresure:
Why didn't he say " You interrupted my nap" and trash the Navy fleet coming for him?
Instead he packed his shit up and left in under 5 minutes
:milaugh:

Yep.
There was zero implication whatsoever that Law and Kaidou used equal amounts of Haki to stop hax.
Clearly there is a difference between stopping fodder hax and stopping the hax of a powerful individual.
Only Kaidou/Meme/CoC users could stop Law's hax and not others... I wonder why?
BECAUSE YOU NEED THAT LEVEL OF HAKI TO NEGATE DF'S. How many times do i have to tell you? And that makes Law's haki comparable to them.

There is no solution to Boa's Hax w.r.t. Haki.
Or BB simply doesn't have good enough Haki to do so but based on BB's statements it's more likely option 1.
SO Boa is the strongest Chara bar luffy? I don't mind that, but that's clearly not the case. BB just doesn't have the haki required for it. That's it. That's why he has 2 of the most op powers.
And all Hax are obviously not equal lmao, no where has it been stated as such.
There is not even a term called "Hax" in the manga, its a fanmade term.
If each DF power is unique and has it's own mastery, then countering them also requires different levels of Haki.
The opponents haki don't matter at all after the df affect is used on someone. If they weren't using haki strong enough to stop it they get affected. And the only way to break out is also to use strong enough haki.

Yo think BBP would give one of their commanders a weak ass fruit that could be countered by anyone? Doc q says "that's a 3 billion man for you". Not "my df is weak and can be countered by any bum"

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Admirals vs Mihawk is an interesting debate.

On one hand, the admirala have their portrayal as the strongest force of the World Government. On the other hand, Issho(and Aramaki) may be swordsmen, placing them directly below Mihawk.

Mihawk had worse feats than any admiral during Marineford, but he had incredibly good hype during the recent cross guild chapters, and he is likely Zoro's final opponent

Curious to see when Oda gives us an answer