ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So again u have little to no grasp on the material? I’d continue but after debunking the chopper opponent BS, only to get the nonsensical response that law didn’t know about this aspect of Haki.

pretty much All I need to know about ur reading ability. Ur either bias, or not too bright. But either way the feats attribute to a 3billion berry man for a reason. An hasn’t been shown by non top tier.

Even if we toke this logic at face value despite Sugar, an dozens of other examples debunking it.

Oda Himself makes a distinction, when he attributed the feat to laws 3billon status. So even then ur still makin no real sense. A character being chopper/usopp opponent, has no bearing on the lvl of there hax. Just more shit u can barely understand.
The attribution to 3 billion berry level was basically Doc Q saying that this type of cheap tricks wont work on opponents that strong.

Again, no answer about the Vergo situation. Doflamingo well and fully expected Vergo to stop Law's hax, did he have Top Tier haki?

Sanji is likely not even going to fight an admiral I wouldn't bet on that.

Kidd, Law (if he's alive after his encounter with BB) then admirals might be their next opponents, not Sanji's.