CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Though I'll never go as far as to put Lanjino above Zolo but Law and Kid are without any doubt above him.
I believe Zoro is a bit below Law and Kid right now, but, I will say this.

Name me an attack Law or Kid used that made Big Mom react like this:

Big Mom didn't bother trying to dodge Law and Kid's attacks, but here she warns Kaido to dodge Zoro.

I don't think Zoro has the versatility in combat Law and Kid do, but, I think Zoro's raw power is second only to Luffy in terms of Supernovas.

If you take a full-powered Haki slash from Enma now, you better be near Admiral Level to block that shit.

Law and Kid are both horrible match ups for Zoro, too.

Fuck I'd love Law vs Zoro.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Always remember - cats are troublemakers!
Cats Vs Dogs
Cats Vs Birds
Cats Vs Rats
Cats Vs Fish

Ask yourself - why cats always made enemies out of everyone? The answer is obvious if you ask me CATS ARE EVIL

Ryuma is always portrayed as one man army who kept country safe even from the wg the other had a lot of help to vanquish Kaido.
Because he only had to keep enemies out. Kaido already got in. The wg didn't come to wano because of kaido either. Wano has natural barriers. So anyone defending will have an advantage. Fact is, luffy vanquished the bad dragon just like ryuma did. So, it makes sense for wano people to compare them. It doesn't make sense for us because we know zoro's goals, connection to ryuma etc...

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
You know it's bad when the strongest Marine (Lakainu) was low diffed by a sick, dying Whitebeard
Stongest marine?:usoprice:
old Garp mid diff :doffytroll:

Post automatically merged:

Always remember - cats are troublemakers!
Cats Vs Dogs
Cats Vs Birds
Cats Vs Rats
Cats Vs Fish

Ask yourself - why cats always made enemies out of everyone? The answer is obvious if you ask me CATS ARE EVIL
cats>>>fish:suresure::suresure::suresure:

I believe Zoro is a bit below Law and Kid right now, but, I will say this.

Name me an attack Law or Kid used that made Big Mom react like this:

Big Mom didn't bother trying to dodge Law and Kid's attacks, but here she warns Kaido to dodge Zoro.

I don't think Zoro has the versatility in combat Law and Kid do, but, I think Zoro's raw power is second only to Luffy in terms of Supernovas.

If you take a full-powered Haki slash from Enma now, you better be near Admiral Level to block that shit.

Law and Kid are both horrible match ups for Zoro, too.

Fuck I'd love Law vs Zoro.
Big Mom dodged one of Kid's attacks. Brago mentioned it in his top 30 video I think
Post automatically merged:

:choppawhat:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What's the argument? He says he leaned it in emperor fight. But from your argument of doffy saying vergo could negate him, he should already know that. So he wouldn't have learned it the emperor fight.
I mean he literally says he learnt it from the Emperor fight.
Basically he had no clue what Doffy was talking about or it's another PIS moment from Oda.

And he says "can't withstand intense enough haki". Not " can't withstand better haki than the user".
Where did "the user" come from?
Vergo had better Haki than Law. Vergo could not withstand Law's cutting hax. Yonkos did though.
Clearly there's a threshold, it's just that it's super high for Law's.

And with Doflamingo's comments, it ain't that high for every DF user.