CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Stussy having some bat or snake fruit?
If it's a Snake Fruit we're going to see freaks going, "Swallow me whole, snake queen!"

Vampire fangs + pink hair could also be a really obscure Perona hint (Perona has pink hair and was living with Dracule Mihawk).

Stussy having big ol teeth seems to make the most sense though.

Oh, could be Demonio Fleur. Nami becomes a vampire? Okay, now I'm reaching.

Yes, because he is their underling.....and he has to act..only shanks is the snitch not his crew....Later shanks will sell out his friends..then they will kill them all...together.
Sad if true :josad:

GB wasn't about to fight a yonko and his crew alone lol. Any yonko would also lose if they had to fight an admiral + a yonko crew too.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If Doffy literally told Law that Vergo could negate his df because vergo had better haki... WOULDN'T LAW ALREADY KNOW THAT FACT? So no need to "Learn it from the emperor fight". But he DID learn it in the emperor fight. ie, what doffy said was wrong.
Doffy was wrong about Vergo's haki level not about the way he could stop Hax with Haki. There's a difference lol.

Vergo had better haki by your own words, but still lost. So his haki wasn't enough. And Law says "because of their very stong haki" when asked why he can't move the yonko. And later, he says he learned from the yonko fight. ie, he used "very strong haki". Therefor, Law has comparable haki to the damn yonko.
No he didnt.
Very strong haki is needed to counter Law's hax not All hax.
Vergo literally could block hax, Doffy's confidence in him proves that and Doffy isnt a fool to believe his subordinate has Yonko tier haki.
Ive made my position very clear.