Doffy was wrong about Vergo's haki level not about the way he could stop Hax with Haki. There's a difference lol.

No he didnt.
Very strong haki is needed to counter Law's hax not All hax.
Vergo literally could block hax, Doffy's confidence in him proves that and Doffy isnt a fool to believe his subordinate has Yonko tier haki.
Ive made my position very clear.
If doffy was right, then Law would know that before the emperor fight. But he specifically says he learned it from the emperor fight.
Very strong haki is needed for all df negations. Doffy was blowing hot air man. delusional as f. He was arrogant and delusional. Not a great combo.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
- Stussy has the Bat Mythical Zoan, Model: Vampire, she is the strongest CP0 agent in history and is the first awakened zoan to be able to control her ability
- She is the one in the cover of the mads, the reason she didn't age is due to her devil fruit
- The WG planted her as a spy there since the beginning monitoring if the MADS were going too far woth research
- She transforms her body into many bats which acts as if it were a bat logia swarming like a plague towards the lab
I knew it's Stussy time :myman:

Don't get me wrong, I didn't intend that message in a condescending tone.
Yep, had a long day too tired to remember every instance in the manga...

That's why i well and fully said you ended the argument yourself.
Doflamingo, for damn sure, wasn't hyping Vergo's haki to Top Tier levels, i know that for sure.
How? Doffy literally claims ever top executive was capable of crazy shit lmao…
They didn't know back then.
comical at best….
whats weird, is u trying to use Vergo as a way to make a point after everything else ended up wrong.

only Vergo never been shown on panel doing hax negation. U can explain it away as Doffy blowing hot smoke for another executive. U could claim it happens off panel at some point in Laws life. Only that further disprove any Motion he has no clue about said aspect of Haki.
We just learnt that superior Haki isn't the only requirement, there is a certain threshold needed and for Law's hax it's Yonko tier.
There was a “threshold” implied against the plague fruit aswell. 3billion berry fighters(Yonko tier)!!!!

Wait If ur ignoring the Vergo scene. In which Doffy literally states this aspect of Haki. How are u also quoting the scene? To support Vergo disprove the claim….
:gokulaugh:

- Stussy has the Bat Mythical Zoan, Model: Vampire, she is the strongest CP0 agent in history and is the first awakened zoan to be able to control her ability
- She is the one in the cover of the mads, the reason she didn't age is due to her devil fruit
- The WG planted her as a spy there since the beginning monitoring if the MADS were going too far woth research
- She transforms her body into many bats which acts as if it were a bat logia swarming like a plague towards the lab
Karasu hype :myman:

Explains the age complex issues she showed when that one dude insulted her age.