Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I really hate Oda for not giving the strongest Zoan awakening like wtf was he thinking, heck EOW had me partially drop OP and I just come here from time to time to check the spoilers.
Atp, the only explanation is that Kaidou/King/Queen would be too strong for their respective PL tiers if they were Awakened.

They all had other abilities outside their Zooans which they relied upon more than their DFs.
Kaidou was an Oni CQC monster with All Advanced Hakis and mainly CoC, the power of the Strongest!
King was a Lunarian, self explanatory really.
Queen was a Cyborg with Germa 66 abilities.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I really hate Oda for not giving the strongest Zoan awakening like wtf was he thinking, heck EOW had me partially drop OP and I just come here from time to time to check the spoilers.
It's honestly pure meme at this point that a Zoan DF based crew with some having their powers their whole lifes did not show awakening

Where you have a fella that had a normal giraffe fruit for 2 years and is awakened already
:crazwhat:

Why is Oda giving Kuma so much importance? Who cares about him? In what way does he matter to the story and endgame?

Like what is this "nonphsyicial to physical" shit? Repeling explanation was sufficient enough and made more sense
:seriously:
Are you actually fucking questioning why Kuma is important.

Yeah I do wonder why one of the original Warlords, who was introduced during Jaya with so much mystery around him is important.:seriously:

Yeah why is Kuma who is connected with the Revs, Bonney, and Vegapunk suddenly important during the Egghead arc.:zosleepy:

Why everybody going crazy over Kaido not having awakening? He basically states he more focused on Haki
When you have a Yonko crew thats Zoan themed and not give a single one of them awakening, not even the strongest Zoan and someone as feared as Kaido but then give it to fodder like Lucci and Kaku we have a problem sir. Its fucking retarded.

This motherfucker Kaido was litteraly explaining how awakening works only for him to not have it.

Dumb dumb dumb.

Are you actually fucking questioning why Kuma is important.

Yeah I do wonder why one of the original Warlords, who was introduced during Jaya with so much mystery around him is important.:seriously:

Yeah why is Kuma who is connected with the Revs, Bonney, and Vegapunk suddenly important during the Egghead arc.:zosleepy:
What does he add to the story?

This is like wasting time on Linberg instead of using that time to know Dragon.

Kaido has awakening. Let's stop the shit.

There are multiple form candidates for his awakening, including the original DF being a Magikarp, and the awakening being a Gyarados.

His DF is literally a "Fish Fish fruit" and based on the mythology of a carp swimming up a waterfall and transforming into a dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.