Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

"Land of the Samurai"

Oda: Should I tell you Zoro's past?

No, I'm going to be unpredictable and I'm going to tell you in ELBAF, hihihi how smart and unpredictable I am...

"Band of Beasts Pirates", shall I show you what Zoan awakening is?

No, I'll wait to show it in an arc where technology should be the theme, ahahahah because I'm the unpredictable ODA.

This Stussy being Bakkin's clone opens up so many fucking possibilities. Oda did not want to bring dead people back so he never killed them but he still brought them back this way. The chances of the ally that VP is talking to or requested help from being the clone of an old pirate/guy is also very possible now. Is this cloning process the same as Germa's or something different? So far Stussy has looked like a complete human, emotions and things etc. not like the clone soldiers that Judge was making. She also has Rokushiki so she does have haki.

This actually makes the Seraphims too damn powerful. They are going to get haki (potentially CoC) and the skills of the original. S-Hawk once fully developed will be just a better version of Mihawk. Btw who created Stussy? Is it said that VP or MADS created Stussy? Or was she created before them by somebody else and is a one of her kind?

because wb couldn't use it:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Marine have no clue about that fool!!! No but Marco knows he’s weakened.

Now stop embarrassing urself lmao, WSM ACoC using WB. Already proven Powerful DF> Peak ACoC
argument is as kaido said adv coc>>df
Sengoku, not hyping the WSM because of CoC tho. An he’d know considering he one of the people WB/Rogers respect.

Either Kaido had awakening but didn’t use it, had awakening but didn’t make a big deal about it, or doesn’t have it and is still top 1 in the verse.

Kaido fans are living fine lol stop trying to pretend we’re struggling (just need a lil bit more flashback personally).

if anything Kaku getting folded makes the BP having awakenings even less essential.
you know how oda does the drawings for all the straw hats getting old, if they lived a good life vs a life where things went wrong?

this is the life where things went wrong kaido and he was still that strong. solid feat imo

Status
Not open for further replies.