Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Look at all the hype riders of kumas fruit now
No shame
Only the ogs are welcome
Kumas fruit is the best.
If kumas fruit can push pain and even fatigue can it push disease. The possibilities for this fruit are endless
Kumas
Kizarus
Kaidos
Kuzans
Karasus
Kumas. Can repel anything. When oda made him repel pain and fatigue where's the limit ? His fruits so overpowered instead of nerfing the fruit they took kumas brain.
Kumas. Best fruit. Awakening would be insanely broken
When you can repel things like fatigue and pain where is the limit.

Buggys fruit would be amazing if used properly

That flashback and subsequent chapters made me drop OP for a few months. I still dont plan on ever taking this shit manga seriously because I know Oda will fuck things up again as soon as I get reinvested.

BM got multiple chapters of flashback, fucking MR PINK got a lenghty and cool flashback, we kept getting retarded momo and scabbard flashbacks through the arc and the main ANTAGONIST of the post skip saga so far got 3 or 4 pages of stuff we already knew ( except that he came from Vodka Kingdom).

And I know why oda cut his FB short, because he doesnt want to reveal muh mysteries about his time with Rocks, God Valley and any other interesting encounter with his peers through his life.

Fuck Oda.
He’s acting like we’re in the early stages of the manga
It’s TIME to reveal some mysteries
Kaido's flashback was the perfect opportunity to tie in some lore about Joy Boy, Rocks etc.
King had even a connection to this lore

Either Kaido had awakening but didn’t use it, had awakening but didn’t make a big deal about it, or doesn’t have it and is still top 1 in the verse.

Kaido fans are living fine lol stop trying to pretend we’re struggling (just need a lil bit more flashback personally).

if anything Kaku getting folded makes the BP having awakenings even less essential.
Its not about powerlevels its about story and characters for me, the beast pirates made the most sense for having and showcasing zoan awakening. Especially someone like Kaido. Oda even went and trolled us with panels of Kaido seemingly showing deep knowledge of how awakening works, which made us think he had it.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Tbh, awakening is no longer an argument in the battledome. It's evident that King performed much better than awakened Kaku.
I'm extremely disappointed, think of the amount of puppet manufacturers would sell of the awakened beast pirates? This would even be strategically favorable for Oda.

It's ridiculous what he's doing, now wait for Blackbeard not to be awakened either.

Status
Not open for further replies.