Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
God CP0 suck ass.

What is the actual point of them?

Luffy negs Lucci
Zoro negs Kaku

At least give opponents to the other Strawhats to give them some chance to shine Loda.
Egghead island is Punk Hazard 2.0. No true threats on the island.

I wouldn't be surprised if the SH leave the island before the admiral arrives. Just like during Punk Hazard where the SH left the island before the former admiral arrived.

He couldn't survive the stroke but that is not the rule for everybody. People can die from flue too. Wishing flue is wishing dead? No.

And stop pretending you are wishing love around. You are the one bringing this to discussion. I'm only joking and chilling about Zoro.
You know what I wish for Shitda, precious time with his family, but having nothing to do with One Piss anymore. like memory loss about the story and his drawing skills.

Kaku = 52% of Lucci the bum who needed his entire lifetime to awaken his fruit.

Lucci didn't even acknowledge Luffy as a Yonko while Zoro beat Kaku in a single chapter.
Atleast they are getting fights.
Sanjino on the other hand.... I thought it was Sanji's arc:josad:
Yo schizo i didnt talk to you why are saying i said things to you when i didnt, take ur pills and stop reading 2 piece as a start, also lol at trying to compare seraphim to kaku the bum, if he was really strong he wouldn't get defeated in one chapter, zori fighting impel down guards level enemies unironically settle down :milaugh:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yo schizo i didnt talk to you why are saying i said things to you when i didnt, take ur pills and stop reading 2 piece as a start, also lol at trying to compare seraphim to kaku the bum, if he was really strong he wouldn't get defeated in one chapter, zori fighting impel down guards level enemies unironically settle down :milaugh:
Zoro was kept away from seraphim for a reason
Unlike that fodder lanji
He'd destroy them

Nah I don't think so. Zoan Awakenings has to do with comparability. Luffy = Freedom. Lucci = Ferocity. Kaku = Love giraffes.
99% of the time oda gives someone a fruit their personality is supposed to be fitting with their abilities so i dont think that means much. Like kaido's fruit is also really fitting for him

We know for some reason kaido was trying to die. With him not legit legit wanting to die for good since he had bigger goals and aspirations he has yet to achieve. Awakening makes the most sense

Vegapunk: "It's good they didn't send one of the other CP0 members... Demon Fang Jabra. The WG isn't aware of it yet, but, he actually has the Mythical Zoan: Fenrir Fruit. If he ever Awakened it, he could gain enough strength to destroy the world. Only the fabled immortal white flames are capable of defeating him at the prime of his power..."
:sanmoji:
This was a good laugh thanks :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Considering how long ago Stussy was cloned, this is getting some ground to stand on... :crazwhat:
It becomes more and more realistic but I have to ask why the fuck is Zoro named Roronoa then and not hunted down by the WG since his resemblance to Ryuma is that obvious? Did Zoro just get adopted by some Vegapunk scientist lady we have not heard of thus far that took him away to Paradise? Did Imu have so much PTSD from Ryuma that they intentionally forgot his face? If Zoro IS a clone, there are a lot of questions along these lines that would need to be answered.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.