Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of all the problems that One Piece has, people lose their minds over Kaku's Awakening? :kriwhat:
How many times have I said that it is all up to Oda's whim, who gets awakened and who does not?
Blackbeard can eat the 3rd DF today, he will be Awakened tomorrow if that is Oda's wish. Put this behind us.

Next up, I have been repeating like a parrot how impressive Kaku was in EL and that he stole the show from Lucci.
Just because Zoro's opponents lack narrative wank, doesnt make their power any less than it is. Lucci was no challenge for Zoro.

Third - the EDO TENSEI of One Piece is real and it is the cloning.
Only question is who is the ultimate clone aka Madara of One Piece. According to votes - Rocks D. Xebec.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/who-is-odas-ultimate-hype-card.35830/

He is simply more impressive as a combatant.
Zoro's opponents usually tend to be that over Luffy's opponents.

Kaido desired to be Joyboy and at some point gave up on it and took the bottle...

Yonotryu was something else but it seems we are going the DBS route now.
Individual styles no long matter, haki > everything...
It‘s gonna be a huge problem in the future with the clones of legendary pirates like Rocks .
If OP follows the as you said ” Edo tensei" trend.

Imagine WG cloned Rocks successfully and Rocks overthrows the WG from within their own ranks
can‘t get anymore boring .

True but we should stop Luffy >> Zoro shenanigans

Lets be friends and say Luffy = Zoro >>>>>>> Sanji
I can't agree Luffy and Zoro are equal I personally think it's an extreme diff fight but I don't shit on people who do have that opinion they are equal unless they shit on me for my opinion if you get me. I'll agree with the Zoro being quite a bit stronger than current Sanji though I'm still not 100% sure who would win between Jimbei and Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.