Status
Not open for further replies.
why u gotta roll scum this game tea
people who kept pushing flower to be honest, beside town tunneling each other. when voted ekko(caught) people kept making flower the focus then exposed scum. and tried to derill from ekko lynch for her.. can see scum on this wagon.

town

juliet
muugen
charlie- town leaning them, and they later accused tac of destroying the lie detect. which made me town lean them more
lhea-afk after did towny stuff, she did last game to. and got carried.
prof-hmmm lean town since he did send refill to help me, and he was also not roasting flower fully.
odd
Al-low post.. trying to remember if he did this as town. ley low(but still died as town)
T-pin play reminds me of his town game where he was invest, odd thinks otherwise.
Dr. watson not play much i think with them, start game read them town, for there questioning others.
Reloaded--hmmmmm possible
baki-lean town

indie
blue
indigo

null
taco bell-town lean town at start but he gone to null
conquest

Crayon-not sure, if play game with him in the past??
meeyori
alwaysmind(attacked by blue mafia)

scum
rat
des
rej-might lean scum......
aries
sellacoin

fhhhzzzzzzzzzzz

@Naomi given flowers flip do you have an updated reads list did any initial reads change for you?
people who kept pushing flower to be honest, beside town tunneling each other. when voted ekko(caught) people kept making flower the focus then exposed scum. and tried to derill from ekko lynch for her.. can see scum on this wagon.

town

juliet
muugen
charlie- town leaning them, and they later accused tac of destroying the lie detect. which made me town lean them more
lhea-afk after did towny stuff, she did last game to. and got carried.
prof-hmmm lean town since he did send refill to help me, and he was also not roasting flower fully.
odd
Al-low post.. trying to remember if he did this as town. ley low(but still died as town)
T-pin play reminds me of his town game where he was invest, odd thinks otherwise.
Dr. watson not play much i think with them, start game read them town, for there questioning others.
Reloaded--hmmmmm possible
baki-lean town

indie
blue
indigo

null
taco bell-town lean town at start but he gone to null
conquest

Crayon-not sure, if play game with him in the past??
meeyori
alwaysmind(attacked by blue mafia)

scum
rat
des
rej-might lean scum......
aries
sellacoin

fhhhzzzzzzzzzzz
wrong qoutes got mixed up to ekko scum..ughh

fffffhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Status