Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck. It's always trash writing when y'all disagree with it. Zoro got advanced coc in literally a hour or 2. Awakening a fruit shouldn't take extremely long if you are very serious and dedicated to it.
That's why there are 2 other options. Oda chose to give him awakening after 2 years. If he awakened it alone, that makes him far superior than Lucci in my book.
Option 1 is also a good one. There has to be an explanation for the Impel Down guards

Kaku awakened after 2 years of having a df leaves us with 3 options:
1. The WG has a mean to awaken dfs, I believe the Impel Down guards were failed experiments with the user being unable to return to their normal state.
2. Kaku is a bigger genius than Lucci and is therefore stronger than him
3. Trash writing from Oda
Canon explanation of awakening is:
"When the mind and body catches up with the devil fruit"

That could mean that some devil fruits are harder to awaken than others. A normal zoan might be easier to awaken because it is easier for a person to catch up to a giraffe's power compared to a phoenix or a dragon.

It could also give an explanation to why Kaido didn't awaken because Kaido was very strong physically but he was weak mentally. His mind could have not caught up with his dragon powers yet.

Kaku awakened after 2 years of having a df leaves us with 3 options:
1. The WG has a mean to awaken dfs, I believe the Impel Down guards were failed experiments with the user being unable to return to their normal state.
2. Kaku is a bigger genius than Lucci and is therefore stronger than him
3. Trash writing from Oda
I presume #3 is right but #1 is very interesting. It would be akin to when Vegeta produced a man made "moon" to force Ape transformation (for those of you that read early DBZ).

In all fairness Kaku is 6 years younger than Lucci and 13 years younger than Jabra. He is a genius in his own right who at 23 was stronger than Jabra at 35 and now seems to be awakened at 25, a feat surpassing Lucci. Doesn't make him a bigger genius but rather he was exposed to certain opportunities earlier than Lucci and he was genius enough to also be capable of the same.

Again, if you look at DBZ with all it's power inflation faults, Gohan made SSJ1 at 13 (I think) which was way earlier than Goku or Vegeta. He would perhaps never have made SSJ1 in his life without the help and guidance of the geniuses prior to him.

not the way they were used back then by Momo's grandpa

You read it but didnt understand it judging by what you are still trying to push,

let me give you a quick grama course,

meito are "ranked" from supreme, great grade, and so forth and within those "ranks" they are ranked by the strongest to the weakest.
Mihawk has already told us that Yoru is ranked 1st in the supreme grade, what Momo's grandpa said was that Enma under Zoro can rise its rank to be the strongest great grade blade, never did he ever EVER ever say that Enma will magically change from a great grade to a supreme grade
Cap. We know what you say is cap since it happened to ryuma. Hence why even as a black blade shushi is the same rank as enma. Same with wado. It was stated that wado, enma and shushi (upon turning black) were all the same grade and that as a result enma can become stronger since it wasn't a black blade.
Now let me educate you on the English language.

Grade: a particular level of rank, quality, proficiency, or value

So by defintion grade means: "a particular level of position in the hierarchy, quality, proficiency, or value"

using logic if enma is already the strongest of the greest great blades then its grade rises to a Supreme great blade when its rank improves.

the same magical way in which shush became a great great blade when it turned black is the same magical way in which enma the strongest sword of great great blade will rise to supreme great blade when turned black

- Kaku uses his awakening in combination with ACoC, we see black lightning around him
- Zoro uses King of Hell mode with Ashura
- They clash and Kaku is knockout, white-out eyes and he falls of the platform down to the groundfloor
- There is also a small crack in the sky
*people all over the world fainting, some even dying, to kaku's ridiculously overpowerd CoC. Shanks woke up sweating from his nap. Aramaki left a marine meeting and simply ran away

Status
Not open for further replies.