Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, LF is basically DNA/gene. He is mixing them(green blood is basically a mutant gene we can say for paramecia(only) which affect the body of the users and evolve into beings who can use the abilities) and the personality they have is from the characters themselves. , don't see DF having any personality effect on the clones personality rather than the subject, ofcourse in case of zoan we can say they have effect like Nika a human DF having effect because thats part of the DF itself I guess. But don't think its going to be dominate the main personality because only zoans(even smiles had) can have personality, light, magma or swimming fruit won't have any personality.
You could be right. I need to check the chapters again to make sure I don't mix things up.

But now this lead us to question who is a clone other then stussy ?
We probably already know clones but we do not know they are 1 .

My best guess are
Zoro (Ryuma clone )
Bonney(BM clone )
Weevil (WB clone )

those 3 for now .

Would explain why Akainu freaked out so much about bonney escaping .
It is more then being kuma daughter .

WIll explain why even tought we finished wano we got 0 reveal about zoro back story .

It will explain why Weevil is as strong as young WB .
You're so persistent about Zoro being Ryuma's clone, huh? Was it really hard to accept that Lolda had dropped those plotlines in Wano? :zehaha:

Lolda is a fraud who doesn't think much of whatever Zoro plotline there was in Wano. There is no simpler explanation than that. You're setting up yourself for an upset if you think Zoro is Ryuma's clone when he did not even become the Sword God. :wellwell:
Post automatically merged:

Ready for Momoron to awaken the Seiryuu fruit so Oden genetics got wanked even harder by Lolda? :risitameh::risitasad:

Dude Oda wtf is this shit.
Like seriously, we had a full crew of zoan members and three calamity, none of them HAD AWAKENING BUT FUCKING KAKU AND LUCCI HAVE THEM??
FUCK EVEN KAIDO DIDN`T HAD THEM, do you really want to fuck me up, fuck this shit Oda...

Let fly to Japan, who joins me?
@Hanzo hattori , @MonsterKaido , @EtenBoby , @Sasaki Kojirō , @TheAncientCenturion
Oda is brain dead. He can always change Kaido's status but the fact there were other 9 users of zoan in BP and none of them had awakening is trash writing. Its obvious he is handing awakenings based on plot and nothing else

You're so persistent about Zoro being Ryuma's clone, huh? Was it really hard to accept that Lolda had dropped those plotlines in Wano? :zehaha:

Lolda is a fraud who doesn't think much of whatever Zoro plotline there was in Wano. There is no simpler explanation than that. You're setting up yourself for an upset if you think Zoro is Ryuma's clone when he did not even become the Sword God. :wellwell:

Ready for Momoron to awaken the Seiryuu fruit so Oden genetics got wanked even harder by Lolda? :risitameh::risitasad:
It would be good. At least we can see what awakening abilities it gives to the user. Imo Kaido did had awakening but never used because he can not control or something.

Judging me for my sexual preferences... Need to get Jinbei on your goose ass
You're the one who brought up having a hard-on first, though, so don't cry foul here. :jordanmf:

It would be good. At least we can see what awakening abilities it gives to the user. Imo Kaido did had awakening but never used because he can not control or something.
More like because Lolda is a fraud, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.