Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full Rocks Pirates flashback coming sooner than expected? Stussy is a clone of a former Rocks member, Garp is on the move, Blackbeard's ship is called the Saber of Xebec and he's obviously gonna be very important soon etc.
Nah... Oda just throwing in the name to create hype.... But it's boring for me... Because I can see it's not something planned properly but added for the purpose of creating feats(koby and BB) and eligibility of characters(bakkin)

Here Zolo expresses his amazement when King used his hand nails apart from his sword and says you never claimed that you're a Swordsman. Does anyone have access to official translation? In the anime it's phrased similarly. So Zolo himself tells that King is not a swordsman even though he uses Swords and here losers think anyone who touches the sword is a swordsman. :gokulaugh:@Tejas @MonsterKaido @Sasaki Kojirō
You can't use canon to disprove headcanon. That's illegal:lusalty:

I like the theory that Kaido's mind didn't align with the will of the Azure Dragon (a guardian spirit), which prevented him from awakening

It's only a theory though, unless Oda ever decides to go with something similar as an explanation in the future
Yamato definitely has Awakening. Her fruit is guardian deity and she wanted to protect Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.