Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not only the Zolo thing. Their actual translations are pretty garbage. TCB does a much better job imo.
That's just untrue on both ends. Viz is more readable. TCB is not structured like English for the most part. And, Viz gets more right than wrong. People attack Viz for translations that are correct if TCB gets an incorrect one out first. For example, Viz was clowned for saying: "Let's dissamble them" instead of "tear them apart." When Viz used the correct translation and TCB chose to make theirs sound cooler, or TCB ignoring all of Robin's "You do terrible things" catchphrase in the Black Maria fight.

JUst because they add -san and -sama your brain has been scrambled, Dog-Chan.

That's just untrue on both ends. Viz is more readable. TCB is not structured like English for the most part. And, Viz gets more right than wrong. People attack Viz for translations that are correct if TCB gets an incorrect one out first. For example, Viz was clowned for saying: "Let's dissamble them" instead of "tear them apart." When Viz used the correct translation and TCB chose to make theirs sound cooler, or TCB ignoring all of Robin's "You do terrible things" catchphrase in the Black Maria fight.

I don't like vis because they ruined Rosario Vampire for me, adding unnecessary censorship and localisation. So don't trust them at all.. Though we always have anime to check dialogues in Japanese... If you can understand it.

Dude, It's not about the honorifics. Viz goes way out of their way to make every single sentence they write super cringey. I often find that the simple way TCB translates the chapter makes the dialogue a lot more straightforward and readable. Why go out of your way to be rude to me tho? Clown.

Last edited:
C

CensoredbyWG

Yes, i'v figured that out as soon as they said a Former Rocks Member
I'v always theorized that Bakkin secretly works with WG, and that only Imu knows about her True Identity
However, i didn't expect that she is related to MADs & cloned herself, that's very interesting reveal

I also believe she ate Lie Lie No Mi (Or something related), and no one in the World can beat her except Usopp
And she isn't looking for WB's Treasures as in Gold & Wealth, her Son literally defeated dozens of NW Pirates & she could easily collect Billions from their Bounties

What Bakkin is looking for is something that WB hid from someone (Her Boss who is from Elbaf)
Someone from Elbaf (Their Ruler or Loki) used their Powers to turn Baby Weevil into a Strong Adult (Physically only, his Mind is still a Baby)
and he tasked Bakkin to search for what WB took from him with the help of Weevil

Who is this Character related to WB? Oda already said that Lurking Legend is related to WB
And i do have Proof, but for now i will only share a small Hint, it's that one of WB's Inspirations are Odin & Odin did have a Son who grow up to Adulthood in just One Year & his Purpose was one thing, "Revenge" !!

This Lurking Legend is also near Egghead (Responsible for Ship Disappearances) as he is looking for Vega's Mysterious Ally
Who i explained is Urouge (Sandman further confirms this when he said that Vega's Ally talks in a Polite Way & only ones who talk like that are Urouge, Fujitora, Koby, Shirahoshi, Yamato, Cavendish, Koala & Brook), and i'm certain it's Urouge
Any chance of this aging stuff relate to tashigi being kuina or is it far fetched????

Status
Not open for further replies.