Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
It did add something. It allowed Zoro to use more Haki, so it made him stronger. Doesn't matter if the Haki is there in the first place. If you can only usually access 50% of your strength, and a weapon makes you access let's say 80%, it's a power up.
Nice avy we need more avys like this on worstgen
:lumazed:

C

Cruxroux

It did add something. It allowed Zoro to use more Haki, so it made him stronger. Doesn't matter if the Haki is there in the first place. If you can only usually access 50% of your strength, and a weapon makes you access let's say 80%, it's a power up.
It wasn't access. More you use your haki stronger the attack will. Enma "demands more" that's it. Only thing it helped Zoro in is Haki control. Not extra damage. Zoro was always capable of extra damage.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No it didn't allow anything.
Zoro can release the haki ge wants to.
As shown when HE chose to release all his haki into all his swords.

It wasn't access. More you use your haki stronger the attack will. Enma "demands more" that's it. Only thing it helped Zoro in is Haki control. Not extra damage. Zoro was always capable of extra damage.
Yeah, but it's still a powerup. If Zoro doesn't have Enma, he can't access more of his power, which makes him weaker. His Haki control is directly related to how much damage he can do.

Zoro was either way gonna push himself in front of kaido. It really doesn't matter enma was there or not. Enma is just there as a plot device to somehow shove oden in people throat.
Well that's a different argument whatsoever. Arguing whether Enma was a good/bad power up is a different debate to whether it's a power up at all. This tells me you don't like how Enma was used to portray Zoro getting stronger, and I don't know why. I thought it was pretty sick.
Post automatically merged:

As I said only thing enma did was to increase his control over haki. That's it.
Which in turn increased his power output.

Status
Not open for further replies.