Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have even a little bit of common sense. Conserving haki is the key to victory unlike some rubber dick who runs out of haki every 10 min.
Wow you have now completely lost the plot. The whole point about Enma is that it drains your Haki so much that Zoro himself admitted he would DIE. The point wasn't about Haki conservation, it was about being able to choose the right moment to let Enma drain as much Haki as possible without dying and delivering the finishing blow, which is to Zoro's credit, not to Enma's credit.

With all this talk of cloning and how some citizens of Wano pointed out that Zoro and Ryuma look similar, Zoro fans better hope that Zoro isn't a clone of Ryuma cause then its all over :kobeha:
If not for the fact that Lolda already discarded that plotline back in Wano, I would probably worry over Zoro being a clone.

But, as things stand, this "Zoro is Ryuma's clone" is just the new Evil Lanji theory for me. :mihanha:

C

Cruxroux

Awwww, little Zorotard getting defensive now so he brings an irrelevant point to the discussion now and insults me. No other opponent pushed him this hard, now tell me how that's relevant.
Why would Zoro put unnecessary haki when it's not even needed you idiot. Kaido was the only one where Zoro said hes giving is all is about him releasing all haki he had that what i meant and I'm still relevant to the argument.

Mythical and ancient zoans may be more difficult to awaken than normal zoans. One explanation Oda could use I guess.
Another one being training one's DF diligently

Lucci and Kaku specifically trained their DF in a manner that was conducive for the awakening (training in their DF's innate ecosystem and what not)

Especially knowing that lucci has much more experience with his DF than Kaku it's surprising how Kaku managed it. All Stars should have had decades worth of experience too atleast.
So it makes sense that with the required training they were able to enable it. In contrast BP's were much more reliant on their skilled specialities and intrinsic abilities related to their race

- King relying heavily on his tribal abilities ( making him claim that his Zoan with his innate abilities are BUILT DIFFERENT)

- Queen using Science to integrate versatility with wild mechanisms

- Kaido also using his racial qualities (Oni)

But you still see them having some sort of mastery over their DF in tandem with their skill

So they didn't go out of their way training em prolly you could say that its much difficult with ancient Zoans

The rest of the Beast pirates i doubt given their disposition and cockyness went out of their way to train too.

C

Cruxroux

The whole point about Enma is that it drains your Haki so much that Zoro himself admitted he would DIE.
And that's a nerf you fuckin idiot.

The point wasn't about Haki conservation, it was about being able to choose the right moment to let Enma drain as much Haki as possible without dying and delivering the finishing blow, which is to Zoro's credit, not to Enma's credit.
:jackcopium:

Status
Not open for further replies.