Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the case, it would explain a lot - because i don't know how to explain Kuma's ability to fly given the new description yet.

Kuma imagined that he was flying and hitting himself with his hand materialized this dream ?!?!?!

If so, then Nikyu Nikyu no Mi is the strongest fruit.

:noo:Risitas in Madhouse MEME HERE XD
Bro he slapped himself he been doing that since his introduction

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Final page of the chapter:

In an amazing double spread, Vegapunk's boots fly off of Sanji's legs, then knock Lucci out in one kick.

Vegapunk: "I forgot to mention... those boots are actually living beings from the Boot Tribe. That pair, Kick D. Ass, is known as the World's Strongest Boots."

Luffy: "Wow! I want those Boots to join my crew!"

Jinbei to Sanji: "Guess I'm Number 4, and you're Number 5 now, huh?"

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
There is nothing that Shusui can't cut.
Strongest attack on verse was Hakai. Luffy bigger Elephant Gun feat is against Kaido moving forward to his fist. Is not even an attack from Kaido. He just covered himself in magma and move forward.
Strongest attack with no adcoc...yawn:gonope:
Put Kaido at the end of Hakai. He tanks it. Hell put G5 Luffy at the end of Hakai, he would grab the floor and fling it back:suresure: Now close your eyes and imagine G5 or anyone taking BG to the face like Kaido did. WSC in susano couldn't, that is the world's strongest attack made just for the world's strongest creature:goyea:

Strongest attack with no adcoc...yawn:gonope:
Put Kaido at the end of Hakai. He tanks it. Hell put G5 Luffy at the end of Hakai, he would grab the floor and fling it back:suresure: Now close your eyes and imagine G5 or anyone taking BG to the face like Kaido did. WSC in susano couldn't, that is the world's strongest attack made just for the world's strongest creature:goyea:
Hakai had advCoC unless advCoC is shit since Zoro later tanks advCoC thunder bagua with nearly zero damage but Hakai even upon blocking breaks 30 of his bones

@ShishioIsBack
Without any trolling, could Zoro fans educate me based on which feats exactly Zoro is able to go toe to toe with Kaido like Luffy has done in Base ?

This is Zoro getting smacked around by Kaido's bitchboi. King was more durable than Kaido right?
Alright, but was he stronger and faster too?
Don't be ridiculous.

Meanwhile we have Luffy tanking attacks like Roaring TB, Blast breath point black and several other direct club strikes. What has Zoro shown to compete with that, and no headcanons please, provide panels.

Zoro fans always pretend like the battle starts and ends with Lethality. Yeah, he's vastly superior to Luffy in that regard. Where are his movement speed, Endurance, Durability feats to suggest he can run it down with Hybrid Kaido the same way even Base Luffy has done let alone G4 or G5 Luffy ?

I can tell you. There are none.

Berserker mode Kaido would tear Zoro to pieces.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Ngl Kaidou temporarily stopping the fist is goated as fuck
As expected as the #1 in the verse ( not counting people equal to him like Primebeard and Roger ).
Could have dodged it, too, but stated straight up to Luffy, 'Don't worry, I won't run, I'll take your attack head on.'

Kaido isn't given enough credit. The entire arc, he felt invincible until he was actually defeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.