Status
Not open for further replies.
@MUUGEN most of it is me and you saying same shet for pages already, like you Ask me who are people who were happy about modkill (who can be easily found here, they weren't too discreet about it) and respond with "surprised." Xd WTF you're expecting?

Ask me questions you're genuinely interested in
odd cause you ignored the entirety of my response that I’ve had to repeat myself to you since you want to continuously change my wording and create false narratives, while feigning ignorance on how much you actually follow the game yet are a whirlwind of information.

I have you are not complying and ignoring them. but you don’t have to comply since you’re scum.

that possible? :memehm:

fhhhhhhzzz
🤷🏻‍♂️ Maybe like I said my ability was already place since like 10 mins before the original dp was supposed to start I had asked onii to process them in case I was afk with work since it was taking longer to begin then immediately repost them in my pm so they went through first which they did.

I also have mechanical info on myself I cant share quite yet.

odd cause you ignored the entirety of my response that I’ve had to repeat myself to you since you want to continuously change my wording and create false narratives, while feigning ignorance on how much you actually follow the game yet are a whirlwind of information.

I have you are not complying and ignoring them. but you don’t have to comply since you’re scum.
I won't go and quote exactly every single word you're saying when i'm refering to what you said. It's not twisting words when sense is the same. I'm tired of answering to the same fuckin questions you already got answers for, sue me. Let me know when you get new material

I won't go and quote exactly every single word you're saying when i'm refering to what you said. It's not twisting words when sense is the same. I'm tired of answering to the same fuckin questions you already got answers for, sue me. Let me know when you get new material
yawn last time we went back n forth you cried and ran away now you’re doing it again without the sensitive emotion behind it. are you targeting me for spite here Chuck?

I’ve debunked your entire push against me and the best you can do is deflect it back to me repeating what I said yet you continuously kept giving out false narratives and avoided questions that can help us in PoE.

Most likely fake, because the New world is not unlocked yet.

Not really, they wanted to lynch flower and it got a good amount of votes. The only thing that saved flowa was Naomi exposing Ekko. Otherwise, I am sure Flowa would've been lynched because of how they piled on her. Muugen is a better scum player thats why he is priority lynch.

They pushed all day 2 for flower lynch.
Al shown here

no since you aren’t even willing to be truthful or answer questions.
Dude, i have like 30 notifications from you from a few past hours. Surely because i'm avoiding questions. After a while people can get tired of you, no offense. I asked you "Ask me something you really want to know, not something I've already said 20 times".

Status
Not open for further replies.