Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Putting someone to sleep is a bit different than KO'ing them with force or an actual attack though"

lots of df abilities dont use an excessive amount of force . just look at magellan.
I am not seeing your point.
Lmao. Let me be clear then:

There is no indication that Stussy was in a fight with Kaku. Rather, the implication is that she snuck up on him and bit his neck (going by the phrasing of the summary).

Stussy did not overpower Kaku, outmaneuver Kaku, or do anything to indicate that she put him to sleep due to her superior combat prowess. I can't believe we are having this conversation.

Stussy is joining the Crew.

Vampire in Japanese means Kyūketsuki

Kyu = 9

The numerical value of ketsueki in Pythagorean Numerology is: 2

another connection to egghead and one of the satelites named Pythagoras.

Theory made by @Dark-Abel he can confirm.

I don't know if it will happen but it's still a better choice than retard Yamato and funny bunny Carrot.

But yea Welcome stussy to power levels she officially in it now if you don't neg or low diff Lucci next chapter by yourself no help involved you a fraud we do this with the supernovas, admirals, yonko, cpo, revos, you next in line show us what you got :shocking:
She alone ain't shit. She waited for Zoro to beat Kaku to do something. And if she beats Lucci that was because she took Kaku power to herself making Kaku stronger than Lucci.

There is no indication that Stussy was in a fight with Kaku. Rather, the implication is that she snuck up on him and bit his neck (going by the phrasing of the summary).

Stussy did not overpower Kaku, outmaneuver Kaku, or do anything to indicate that she put him to sleep due to her superior combat prowess. I can't believe we are having this conversation.
Stussy was able to sneak attack him

Means he was so overwhelmed that he dropped his guard, maybe even koed

S

Sasaki Kojirō

To be honest, Kizaru is still waiting for the SHS to go out to sea to finally fight the long-awaited naval battle he's been waiting for since he doesn't have the courage to go to the island alone and wants to fight a battle where he will have the advantage over to the numbers since it will be several ships vs one ship.

Zoro without using basic Coa, or even ACOA and ACOC shot Kaku.
While Kaidou....you know the rest. LMAO

yeah she essentially pulled a la zoro apoo.
but she is clearly being portrayed as the stronger fighter .
watch her pull up on lucci too.

Status
Not open for further replies.