Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

What's happening ?

I have no doubt that Pre-Acoc Zoro with Ryou and enma sucking a lot out of him can shoot Kaku the same way he did here, the same Zoro was very bad against King.

It would be illogical to think that any of the CP-0 were relatively close to Zoro and Luffy.

Let's pull Zoro's history for example:

- Trained for 2 years with Mihawk

- Defeated Pica.

- Got stronger in Wano before the invasion by training with Enma.

- Defeated King and got power ups in the process.

Kaku:

- I was defeated by Zoro.

- I trained for X time (which may not even be years).

- I woke up my DF

- I haven't fought anyone notable.

"I'm just = Zoro "

Logically it wasn't even debatable.

I think this right now is Oda declaring Luffy being clearly on Yonko level and Zoro being clearly YC1 level.

considering CP0 is not able to take down an yonko crew by its own, since they never tried and Lucci attacked under the premise he doesn’t accept luffy as yonko.
This makes me believe being inbetweener like Lucci inbetween Yonko and YC1, Kaku between YC2 and YC1.
Trashing these two declares them being on their respective positions rightfully.
Luffy is a full yonko.
Zoro is a full YC1.

just no idea why Sanji is taking out here.

but after all, Oda is smashing just one thing in our face:

Strawhats are a full fetched Yonko Crew!
Delirious, Kid Piece had to be.

I think this right now is Oda declaring Luffy being clearly on Yonko level and Zoro being clearly YC1 level.

considering CP0 is not able to take down an yonko crew by its own, since they never tried and Lucci attacked under the premise he doesn’t accept luffy as yonko.
This makes me believe being inbetweener like Lucci inbetween Yonko and YC1, Kaku between YC2 and YC1.
Trashing these two declares them being on their respective positions rightfully.
Luffy is a full yonko.
Zoro is a full YC1.

Zoro destroys a YC1 and is on YC1 level. Brilliant.

Kaku was clearly done, otherwise how fast Stussy could suck up his blood?
I don´t understand this point, Zoro clearly beat Kaku, he was done lying down in ground.
Oda clearly show that neither Lucci or Kaku been matches for the top two Strawhats, without them even flexing on their adv haki forms.

Luffy didn´t used adv CoA,adv CoO and adv CoC
Zoro didn´t used adv CoC and adv CoA, perhaps not even hardening?
But even if, im sure he didn´t used adv CoC against Kaku.

That is like Luffy beating awakened Doflamingo without using G4/G5 now...
Wait you saying kaku was unconscious before stussy got there? If that the case why did stussy had to put him asleep if he already was lol

Luffy is a full yonko.
Zoro is a full YC1.

Zoro beat a YC1. So "YC1 level" is not an apt description of him anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.