Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the condoboys are so crying:milaugh:
I'm so lost why they're attacking Zoro so confused ... no mention of CoC not even CoA and he slapped Kaku ... why is this a "L"? Sounds like a "W" to me at least.
Not getting the KO despite basically winning the fight is an L apparently :milaugh:
I'm so lost, there was a thread that he'd go into Asura or AdvCoC seems desperate or they hold Zoro to a higher degree than the Zorotards do.

Imagine the current Strawhats in Marineford with Whitebeard trying to save Ace, that would be actually a interesting debate to start.
@Sentinel , @Pantheos , @Bogard , @ConquistadoR , @Peroroncino , @Mr. Reloaded
Would the strawhats be able to save Ace and also protect Whitebeard from dying?
I mean look how easy Luffy and Zoro trash out awakened zoan cp0 guys like Lucci and Kaku...
That is like stomping Doflamingo and Cracker level characters in a short-time very easily without much effort...

I think this right now is Oda declaring Luffy being clearly on Yonko level and Zoro being clearly YC1 level.

considering CP0 is not able to take down an yonko crew by its own, since they never tried and Lucci attacked under the premise he doesn’t accept luffy as yonko.
This makes me believe being inbetweener like Lucci inbetween Yonko and YC1, Kaku between YC2 and YC1.
Trashing these two declares them being on their respective positions rightfully.
Luffy is a full yonko.
Zoro is a full YC1.

just no idea why Sanji is taking out here.

but after all, Oda is smashing just one thing in our face:

Strawhats are a full fetched Yonko Crew!
So u think lucci is the same level with kidd and law if he is inbetweener/low top tier?

Status
Not open for further replies.