Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the chapter shows more then one panel of fighting between them, I'm gonna come back and read your comments just to laugh because of the pur estupidity and delusion

Cry, you were reading agenda piece before - like I told you:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

''Zoro defated Kaku'' :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Bro he knocked him down, thats it - it was Stussy that defeated him in the end:milaugh:

Imagine believing Agenda Piece spoilers, never me:suresure::suresure:
Another week, another misleading spoilers

watch the scans make Kaku look better than the full summary.

y’all really fall for the same shit every week.

The Admirals are the marines strongest force, not the fleet admiral who got lazy doing paper work
Thats an huge L take and makes 0 sense plot wise. Akainu is one of Luffys Number 1 foes, that he has to defeat later for revenge... so he obviously can't be weaker then Kaido - he's gotta be equal or stronger then Kaido.

It's always been like this - Luffy's enemies have progressively got stronger.:kayneshrug:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Sure sure. Just continue ignoring the story and the narratives.

God forbid Zoro has an interaction with Kizaru then yall will hype Kizaru to be above his Fleet Admiral Akainu.
We already have King = Kaido in endurance and dura
Hawkeye > Roger
Ryuma > Joyboy
Kaku > Lucci
Kizaru > Akainu
Bald Gorosei > Imu incoming:risitavirus:

You know that Lanji is going to beat an awakened DF user too b-but...when Zoro fights...:suresure:
? CHange nothing actually good on zoro to ebat the bum he beat decades ago congrats . Be happy about this small W that everyone expected .

It is not his actual main fight it is probably S hawk .
ANd sanji might fight a seraphim too .

Sanji and zoro always fight guys of the same rank.

Easy to see the patern just watch wano .
ZOro main fight was a calamity and Sanji main fight was a calamity . Jinbei main fight was the strongest tobbiropo.

The same will follow in the navy fight .

Zoro admiral
Sanji Admiral
Jinbei strongest VA .

It always was like that for sanji and zoro .
Their arc openents are always relative and put in the same tier .
ANd sanji beat his openents before Zoro .

So kaki being awakened proves my point. Lucci had his fruit longer than Kaku yet the moment Kaku went on as much missions as Lucci he also was catergorized as an awaken zoan like Lucci. So this huge gap that people dream of between Lucci and Kaku does not exists
I agree.

We saw the gap between pre TS Lucci and Kaku grow smaller as he mastered his DF during his battle with Zoro and adapted it to his swordsmanship. Now, Kaku had 2 years to master his DF to a higher level and he obtained awakening in a shorter amount of time than Lucci, the child prodigy. The gap between their strength is very small.

Lucci is YC1.5
Kaku is a YC2

? CHange nothing actually good on zoro to ebat the bum he beat decades ago congrats . Be happy about this small W that everyone expected .

It is not his actual main fight it is probably S hawk .
ANd sanji might fight a seraphim too .

Sanji and zoro always fight guys of the same rank.

Easy to see the patern just watch wano .
ZOro main fight was a calamity and Sanji main fight was a calamity . Jinbei main fight was the strongest tobbiropo.

The same will follow in the navy fight .

Zoro admiral
Sanji Admiral
Jinbei strongest VA .

It always was like that for sanji and zoro .
Their arc openents are always relative and put in the same tier .
ANd sanji beat his openents before Zoro .
There won’t even be a navy fight because the navy are minor antagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.