Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it stated that he was the squad leader?

Also spandam was cp9 leader. So was he stronger than Lucci?
IN cp0 spandam is luci subordonate if lucci have subordonate his rank is highter then a normal cp0.
Lucci is always hsown in the midle and he is the one talking his portrayal is clearly the one of the leader.

You guys want be in denial for some weird reason .

NO KAku did not catch up to lucci or oda would have stated it .

It is also lucci that have the control device why not give it to kaku if he have the same rank ?

IN cp0 spandam is luci subordonate if lucci have subordonate his rank is highter then a normal cp0.
Lucci is always hsown in the midle and he is the one talking his portrayal is clearly the one of the leader.

You guys want be in denial for some weird reason .

NO KAku did not catch up to lucci or oda would have stated it .
Cute skipped my question. Based on your analogy was spandan stronger than Lucci prerimeskip since he was cp9 leader then?

Now its Luffy and Zoro in the rooftop all over again but this time Sanji scars Kizaru

Kizaru knocks out Zoro, he is about to get killed

Sanji: "Hey, Kizaru.. Thats my rival you're stepping on, if you wanna kill him you will have to crush me first!!

Ifrit Jambe! Feets draw: Farce of the hell

:crazwhat:
Kizaru: ...i guess...i'm not strong enough to face Ifrit, The King of Djinn....please avenge me, Akainu...thank you for loving me...

Akainu:

i'll kill you, Black Leg Sanji!

Sanji: i guess thats it for me...hey Marimo i'm exhausted, tell someone to carry me to The Sunny, aight? I'm gonna faint now

Zoro: count on me, Idiot Cook. But...i guess we'll talk later. Because, The Fleet Admiral...is here!

Akainu: Where is the one...who kill my dear Borsalino!

Zoro: He's my bronemy. If you wanna have your ways, you have to crush me first!

Zoro vs Akainu! Break next week!

:luffydab:

Status
Not open for further replies.