Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooo damn. I’ve done a few smooth and Latin competitions too but for the most part I preferred being an instructor. Despite hearing the same songs for everyone getting a wedding dance. (Literally everyone chose the same Ed Sheeran songs)
Hahaha

When you said ballroom dance my eyes lit up because it's not often that I meet people that are in it as well. :cheers:

Nah Franky said he’d take every single one of senors attacks, because this is a fight between men, saying that’s what his strong style means.

Senor respected that saying if Franky can survive his next ultimate attack, it’s Senors loss. And Senor suplexes him from the top of a tower and Franky tanks it head on. Leaving Senor exhausted and defeated.

The fight was designed to make Frankys fight against a weaker opponent look close by limiting him to just beating Senor as a man and not as a cyborg.

I recommend rereading this fight. It’s easily my favorite Franky fight because it’s iconic
One of my favorite small moments in Onigashima is Franky helping Zoro momentarily, and asking him if he needed aid against King. The moment Zoro says no, Franky accepts totally and leaves him be. Total respect and belief in his crew, love the guy.

Franky's funny, he was introduced as a guy who attacked pirates, but he was the most pirate-ready Straw Hat by far. Franky just gets the meaning of being a criminal, but because you want to live life your own way in a stupid world, not because you want to attack random people.

This is a MASSIVE assumption… Like do you think there is a version of ANYONE thats Yonko level? Like can Nami or Ussop also get a yonko level future? What about literally random fodder civilians?
yes.. the timelines literally dont have to make sense that why im saying Oda can basically do anything he wants with this. there can be a timeline where fodder number 3 is a yonkou cause he acted differently and was lucky that timeline because the other timeline can have different circumstances and events.

there can be a timeline where ussop got CoC cause he was born with it in that timeline, they are alternate timelines because they are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.