Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, i felt this chapter was gonna be fucking hype!

Ceaser, Judge and Queen are all looking mint in the cover page. What the fuck has Ceaser got cooking over there tho 👀👀 where was this shit in punk hazard, whole cake or even wano, only revealing what these Chads descended to :kriwhat:

Idk about you guys but this one is fucking noice, the Stussy/bakkin reveal and stussy's lil sneaky at the end was a banger.

Zoro vs kaku was a bit meh ngl, I didn't expect much in ways of panels but damn it wasn't very well choreographed imo.. but still noice for zoro panels ig.

I'm actually a lot more invested in the Kuma/Bonney/vegapunk plotline we've got going on. The reveal on Kuma's DF was interesting and a bit wack if I'm being 100% real, Bonney seemed a lot more impactful towards the later panels also. Really loved the panelwork and art of the Kuma memory/bonney moment

Im really feeling this chapter ngl :funky:

Edit: I almost forgot about the Seraphims, these guys have got it going on man. Fucking insane portrayal right now man, looks like they might even be getting the feats to back this shit up :lunazing:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.