Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look imma be honest w y’all this chapter some ASS. The zoro and kaku fight choreography is mid cuz half the time I don’t understand what the hell is actually happening I had to read the thread to understand and also how the fuck is kaku already awakened after just 2 years of devil fruit use??? And to take no significant damage from zoro only to end up going to sleep cuz of stussy? What the fuck is going on dog???

Zoro did great against Kaku without dehyping Kaku honestly. Kaku's rocking his awakening and clashing with Zoro who's coating his 3 swords in haki but Zoro quickly overwhelms him I this chapter followed by Stussy capitalising. Hopefully Lucci doesn't also get taken out, would be disappointing and kinda remove most of the threats real quick especially if a Vegapunk takes back the Seraphim real quick. Lucci's faced with an uphill battle even if he responds well to Stussy considering the Straw Hats and Vegapunks are around. Hopefully he's able to handle himself till the Navy arrives and he gets another extended 1v1 (hopefully against Sanji).

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Honestly amazing how brainlet this forum is:

- Named Bonney attacks
- Kuma power revelations
- Teases to why he left his memories with Vegapunk and assaulting Mariejois
- Stussy being a traitor to CP0, a Rocks pirate clone, a vampire (?), and implications to Bakkin, Vegapunk, Rocks, and the WG.

And yet ~1 page of Zoro vs Kaku devolves the forum into pure dumbass levels instead. Simply amazing lmao
It's because Bonney and Kuma stuff is confusing and neither are that interesting of characters. Interesting sure, but in a vacuum, eh.

I wanna see the english translation and explanation first before diving into that

this is bullshit cope
an awakening only enhances both even further
Queen needs more awakening than King. He is normal human and his Brachio DF > Germa attacks.
Meanwhile what is so pteranodon about this move?

Then King never studied DF. Queen studied DF for decades. Queen is more dumbass for not having awakened his DF, while King not only needs it less but also never studied about DF.

Status
Not open for further replies.