Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
They're probably only slightly more relevant than the likes of Arlong, Don Krieg, etc as far as being antagonists go. They aren't doing any plot-altering stuff like Crocodile, Enel, Doffy, etc. They're second-rate antagonists in the grand scheme of things. What is that compared to the main characters?
I'm not arguing against your main point but just curious what plot altering stuff did Enel do?

Far as I remember Skypiea could be erased as an arc and almost nothing changes. Enel can be erased as a character and the world of One Piece is the exact same.

The haters must be furious. First Kaku awakened his DF in a shorter amount of time than child prodigy Lucci awaken his.

Now Zoro dropped awakening Kaku faster than Luffy dropped awakening Lucci. I thought Zoro wasn't going to fight an awakening DF user. The DF awakening is not in the same level a ACoC. Zoro didn't even need to use ACoC to beat him.
:milaugh:
Kaku looked perfectly fine before Stussy bit him while Lucci actually lost consciousness for some time, so idk what you're talking about lol

Luffy vs Lucci began in 1069, ended in 1070
Zoro vs Kaku began in 1071, ended in 1072

Come on now

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
The haters must be furious. First Kaku awakened his DF in a shorter amount of time than child prodigy Lucci awaken his.

Now Zoro dropped awakening Kaku faster than Luffy dropped awakening Lucci. I thought Zoro wasn't going to fight an awakening DF user. The DF awakening is not in the same level a ACoC. Zoro didn't even need to use ACoC to beat him.
:milaugh:
Trying a tad too hard m8

3sword with haki zero damage on kaku zero scratches and this the guy supposedly over law the 3b yonko????:lusalty:
Whatever you say surgeon of death 2.0.

Awakening Lucci after his battle with G5 Luffy.

No injuries and Luffy's attack couldn't even slow him down.

Stussy should be thanking Zoro she gave him the opportunity to surprise Kaku. There's a reason why she didn't attack him before then.

They're probably only slightly more relevant than the likes of Arlong, Don Krieg, etc as far as being antagonists go. They aren't doing any plot-altering stuff like Crocodile, Enel, Doffy, etc. They're second-rate antagonists in the grand scheme of things. What is that compared to the main characters?

This is legit reaching.
lucci was the main antagonist in one of the bigger arcs prets
"not plot altering"
biggest bounty bump prets
declared war on the world government
officially took the sole person in the world who could read the poneglyphs into their crew ranks

what a load of nonsense.

"This is legit reaching."

be more specific
you just said kid and law are not stronger than zoro, luffy out of the ts . did you read wano at all?
They're almost as important as the main characters and they're not even stronger than Luffy and Zoro out of the TS.

Status
Not open for further replies.