Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So that is totally a bat Zoan, right?
Now the next question would be:

Vampire or Succubus.
I know there seems to be a specific definition for the latter but I feel plenty of liberties have already been taken in how Succubi are potrayed in media.
I think Morrigan from Darkstalkers even had a specific bat matter to her as well.
It’s likely a Succubus, remember she’s the queen of the pleasure district.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Spandam because of his elephant ssord zoan is superior as an animal >>> other CP9 @Gol D. Roger :cheers:
I said the physical boost Kaku gets from his fruit is better than that of Lucci. That's far from me saying Kaku is stronger than Lucci because he has a superior fruit. As always, the only way you can win an argument is by massively misrepresenting people and then attacking them over your made-up arguments. Get better, these strategies don't work anymore.

Even if you continue to wish and pray that Oda focused that much on powerscaling it makes no difference.

Lucci is above Kaku, this not HxH or JJK.
I agree that Lucci look a bit stronger yet the gap is very close. Kaku grown faster than Lucci that a fact (he get used to his df in just 2 years and getting promoted like Lucci to CP0. Lucci in the past was already known to be a prodiji but what Kaku did in the past 2 years is that this dude is even more a prodiji than Lucci).

Lucci had way more time to get used to his df power (time matter to get efficient with your df power combining with other modes, fighting stile and even haki)

I said the physical boost Kaku gets from his fruit is better than that of Lucci. That's far from me saying Kaku is stronger than Lucci because he has a superior fruit. As always, the only way you can win an argument is by massively misrepresenting people and then attacking them over your made-up arguments. Get better, these strategies don't work anymore.
Brachiosaurus and Mammoth > mere Pteranodon

Status
Not open for further replies.