Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to do a completely non-bias take on Zoro vs Law analysing their respective recent feats and accomplishments.

Law

Zoro
Law
  1. A rival to an emperor aka luffy
  2. Defeated an emperor with kid aka big mom
  3. First thing he does post wano is fight another emperor and arguably the future strongest ever aka blackbeard
  4. Opponent wise will always fight stronger characters than zoro
  5. Bounty wise will always be higher than zoro
:lawbepo:
Zoro
  1. A subordinate to an emperor aka 1yc
  2. Beat king aka 1yc
  3. First person he fights post wano is kaku basically another subordinate character to lucci
  4. Opponents wise will always fight weaker characters than law. Always a substitute to luffy's
  5. Bounty wise he wont surpass law
:zorothink:

Only the ZoroRs. I've had good debates with chill Zoro fans. I'm just stating what happened. If you think Kaku > Lucci, or even equal to him, you're wanking Kaku for no reason.
I never stated anything about Kaku, I don't care.

Kaku is an awakened Zoan user part of CP0 who got no-diffed, these are the officials who're protecting the celestial dragons this is a good feat for Zoro and shows how strong he and Luffy have come. I do have Lucci stronger but not by a whole tier. Like other users are attempting to display.

But this is why you're a downplayer instead of going for the users stating Lucci >> Kaku you're attacking Zoro-fans saying it isn't so, then claiming that they're saying Kaku is stronger (which is a lie).

It's interesting just reading from the sidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.