Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He attacked Big Mom when she was attacking Kid. Against BB, it was the explosion. It has nothing to do with Law. Also, Queen created his opportunity too.
No. Against BM Law has very obviously done the set up all by himself. Kid had nothing to do with that.

As for BB i don't get how that can be seen as a free hit. Law reacted quicker and BB knew he's in a fight whereas BM wasn't sane and was just mindlessly wandering around which Queen benefitted from.

You're definitely going the extra mile to downplay Law rn lol

Oda spared kaku the humiliation. And it's fine. Kaku is a decent and nice guy. He wouldn't have deserved being cucked like cucci.
The casual non-named blow however was a clear message. It wasn't an even clash, not even remotely. Kaku is in awakened zoan mode, uses named attacks. Zoro isn't using named attacks, not even using his bandana (generally meaning he's using max. 20% effort)

Luffy claps an army of luccis.
Zoro claps an army of kakus.

Clear as that.
I don't disagree there, but what we've seen so far simply paints a different picture.

Luffy completely overwhelming Lucci was showing the SWs Luffy's PU and Vegapunk Lore.

Zolo fighting Kaku hasn't shown anything, so it makes sense that Kaku is still fine. Shame we won't see it happen though since Kaku has gone to bed early.

But doesn't work with Queen. We know Queen's cyborg germa moves are all trash, and his ultimate move should be Brachio bomber.
Queen is a modified cyborg with Germa technology. Shotting several lasers, creating lethal plague and re-adjusting his body as much as he likes, as well as having an exoskeleton.

Queen had a lot of versatile abilities. Adding awakening would make him too powerful.

Ahh so where is your panel showing that hody can defeat sanji or zoro? Exactly.

Lucci fight was longer than kakus. So mute point actually lol
Bro, YOU are claiming that he can't. The burden of proof lies on YOU. The person making the claim has to prove it. If I say, God Exists, then I have to bring the proof that he does. Not the person disagreeing with my claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.