Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
so it's moving? :O
Nay.

So it's like there a fixed % to find common, rare, epic and Legendary items. There's also a % that you don't find anything.

DFs follow this rule.

So let's say a DF is in Wano and you are there but there's like 20% chance that you get it (the percentage is just an example).

RNG basically.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ratchet as scum will always lie to win, and buddy other along his scum path to victory.

him calling out silence sounded sus, and noticed prof hopped on wagon. who reads as scum to me.

bhhhhhhzzzzzzzz
I read this stuff and it just astounds me to be honest. Would you rather me have just kept quiet about it? I checked the site, saw I'd just been PM'd by Fuji, he said I was silenced. My vote had been on Melkor for a while, so I knew it was to stop that. Which is what I claimed. I believe you are town as well, but I can't work with this. It's nonsense.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
one or both are scum - if Chuck is right about the “correct votes list” and ratchet wasn’t in it I’d hard lock doc as being the scum and lean the fence on ratchet I have t particularly liked his this game.
I don't know about any crrect list, but I definitely was silenced yesterday lol.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
nvm ratchet i see my action was processed, so you should be vote drained. if you weren't effected by it then i have no reason to further believe you could be town here.

Status
Not open for further replies.