Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I particularly want to note that he becomes almost playful and tries to win me onside - not something you would typically do with a player you genuinely believe is scum.

I don't understand you lame analysis @Ratchet, you want to play 4d chess but you end up giving this shitte, maybe the millers in this game are rly bastard elements, well anyway, this man here is after me from day 1, you cant expect better from him

I mean, I can understand why you're being vague around this I guess, but it's not really going to help me understand it. To summarise, if your vote drain only works on certain alignments, then it will affect me the same way it would affect scum, because my Miller is designed to avoid all confirmation of alignment. I thought it was a bit funny actually - Miller Vig is a common SK fake claim for obvious reasons. If there is something else to it (not sure why you'd then insist I couldn't be town if that were the case, given that we've established my vote can be affected from yesterday) I can only offer theories and guesses. I don't know how it works, just that my vote is not, currently, drained. Given that no action has said it failed either, then conditons are probably a part of why.
never once said it works on alignments that’s you speaking not me. any further discussion on this point is moot.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
never once said it works on alignments that’s you speaking not me. any further discussion on this point is moot.
I know, that's what I surmised based on you saying "if it didn't work I don't see how you can be town" (I'm praphrasing here, but I can get the quote if you'd like me to present it verbatim).

Status
Not open for further replies.