Conejo Blanco
Good morning fellas, how we doin this day phase
Gonna say real quick that I am vote silenced right now
Got the notification for it about 9 hours ago
:blobdj:

I'm all caught up and have some thoughts

Melkor

It's unfortunate that he ended up flipping as town, though I'm glad he's back
From my perspective on why I voted him it was because he already pinged me with his general vibes and his weird read of me from a couple of days ago. I left it on him for a few hours and by the time the mechanics got cleared up there was that vote silence on Ratchy who I do town read, (when I said most earlier it includes me btw) that made me more confident that with a Melkor flip it will lead to info that'll help us down the line.

And I think that's been the case as now we can look at what happened on day 3 and see it is full of bread crumbs now which will be good for building reads and cases on players. We have a confident Mango wagon that could be the start of some dominos if there is a scum flip there as it'll give us more of those tasty bread crumbs as well.

Worst

It'll be quite the irony if the fella hard pushing me for scum ends up flipping scum himself. I am comfortable with him as a wagon here as well because you have Prof's case on that slot earlier as well as how he lied about the amount of cult in the game. I personally do not see the benefit from lying about scum in the game, especially when it comes to cult. And on a personal note he's been tunneling on me throughout the game but has yet to build a proper case other than he simply reads me as scum imo. If I had my vote I would put it on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.