Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
what is it, indigo curse? fvck everyone who he picks for his customer? were you suspecting prof before that happened?
yawn yes that is precisely why, are you even paying attention or following the reasoning.
so once again MUUGEN wants to start another wagon on my favorite customer :seriously:

how original

let's watch a fucking repeat shall we?
yes that is exactly why - i forgot i hard cased doc on D1 and then presented my reasoning for scum reading him again here, & that same D1 where i cased him and i got you cleared of a lynch. so stfu now this game doesnt revolve around you, you do realize you have played scummy at every turn.

& you and @Flower are still discussing the game after she was modkilled - that alone should be a modkillable offense for you as well as she not only broke the game rules once but shes doing it again.
how many hrs left till end phase?

bhhhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Partiallly, it was also due to a wish Fuji gave me as compensation for his mistake with my watchers result.
you have to be more specific here.

Worst

Custom title
yawn yes that is precisely why, are you even paying attention or following the reasoning.

yes that is exactly why - i forgot i hard cased doc on D1 and then presented my reasoning for scum reading him again here, & that same D1 where i cased him and i got you cleared of a lynch. so stfu now this game doesnt revolve around you, you do realize you have played scummy at every turn.

& you and @Flower are still discussing the game after she was modkilled - that alone should be a modkillable offense for you as well as she not only broke the game rules once but shes doing it again.

you have to be more specific here.
what we do now man ?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Vote poblin if you're town!!!

Emil

Certified Memelord

Vote poblin if you're town!!!
vote lynch poblin

Status
Not open for further replies.