Status
Not open for further replies.

Vote poblin if you're town!!!
I have scum lean on Pot, but is there any particular case against him?

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber

Vote poblin if you're town!!!
:choppawhat:

Well. It’s stupid my Melkor revive got outted.

I wished him back bc I got his Death Wish.

Now @MUUGEN if you’re town, you need to get your head screwed on straight.

Stop with the “one miller is probably scum stuff”. If I die, I do not want to see you start pivoting to Ratchet and going “okay so he’s the fake” bc I can see that shit coming from a mile away.

Also, I believe Worst has you so deep in his pocket you can’t even see the sun. He needs to go.

Mango, from what I’ve read today comes off as more town in his posts, but I’m not a Mango reader or anything. I would prefer we lynch Worst over Mango.

Btw, I killed Sallu. Since I think Melkor has basically outted my fruit for anyone with a brain, and now it’s better to just make sure everyone has a clue what’s going on. It was Flower’s ability used to kill him. The janitor was on Sallu’s end, not ours. Him self janitoring leans more scum to me than Town. Hopefully someone can eventually check it.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
sorry took me a minute to find it
Not a whole lot to claim lmao

I should be able to quote myself here lmao, if that's against the rules then IDK lmao, but here's my pitch for Fuji;

I've got 4 passives, they are as follows;

Downgrade incoming actions, pacifsm, auto join chats (I've only been been able to join one so far, that was between Odd and YTW last phase.), can go to 3 islands each cycle

I've got 2 actives;

a 2 shot that let's me see the next 3 actions after mine, and decide to let them through or stop them all.

and a Fake WU ability that the 3 first people to quote it will be unable to target me for a phase

-------------

That's all

Status
Not open for further replies.