Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Well. It’s stupid my Melkor revive got outted.

I wished him back bc I got his Death Wish.

Now @MUUGEN if you’re town, you need to get your head screwed on straight.

Stop with the “one miller is probably scum stuff”. If I die, I do not want to see you start pivoting to Ratchet and going “okay so he’s the fake” bc I can see that shit coming from a mile away.

Also, I believe Worst has you so deep in his pocket you can’t even see the sun. He needs to go.

Mango, from what I’ve read today comes off as more town in his posts, but I’m not a Mango reader or anything. I would prefer we lynch Worst over Mango.

Btw, I killed Sallu. Since I think Melkor has basically outted my fruit for anyone with a brain, and now it’s better to just make sure everyone has a clue what’s going on. It was Flower’s ability used to kill him. The janitor was on Sallu’s end, not ours. Him self janitoring leans more scum to me than Town. Hopefully someone can eventually check it.
i am town my case on you was valid and no doc it wasnt the one miller is probably scum stuff.. i cased ratchet earlier already for being on the lm wagon so no you cant see it coming cause youre not even fully following.

Status
Not open for further replies.