Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
wanna claim since it looks like there sure your scum?

bhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
there moving to prof, then pot goblin in votes as second wagon. also prof claimed he killed sellacoin, but janitor was not from him.

bhhhhzzzzzzzzz
No need considering who's on my wagon
I'm the 3rd wagon btw, Worst and Mango are tied for 1st
Who are leading mine currently
:zosleepy:

Yeah

that sounds about right

Naomi said to me people switched votes to Prof and Pot and then afterwards Muugen said Prof is mech cleared even though he got voted lol. Prof being mech cleared then he shouldn't be getting voted.

Death
Shark Barrage was used on ???
Axe Dial was used on ???
Breath Dial was activated
Ninpo: Kanashibari no Jutsu was used on ???

Headshot was used to kill @MUUGEN / Commodore Tennet has been killed!​

You are Commodore Tennet!

[Passive - Lone Swordsman] Commodore Tennet prefers to work alone, he will be unable to receive help of any sort from other players.

[Passive - Honed Spirit] Tennet's battle spirit is honed to it's zenith, he cannot be distracted from his goal. He is immune to redirect abilities, he also cannot be controlled.

[Passive - Martial Prowess] Tennet's ability with the sword is unmatched, if he target the same player twice he will break any type of active protection on them the second time.

[Active- Punishing Strikes] Tennet may target a player that participated in a mislynch and vote drain them for a phase.
---Quick Draw--- Tennet may target a player that he targetted with Punishins Strikes previously to permanently vote silence them for as long as he is alive.

[Active - Battle Stance] Tennet adopts this stance to ready himself for a future battle, any guilty player targetting him that phase will lose one of their passive abilities for a cycle.

[Active - Delayed Strike] Day 3 or later Tennet may activate this ability to target a player with a death mark, they will be targetted the following cycle with a kill. (2 shot)

[Active - Arcing Slash] Locked.

Funds: 1000 Berries.
Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town.

Status
Not open for further replies.