Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
hear me out.
the chance of Garp losing to Blackbeard is higher than Law losing to Blackbeard.

why? because of the plot.
Garp losing is more impactful because he is the best written marine character and the main character grandpa.
Both are losing, blackbeard needs to be shown as beating luffys "rivals" and his family

Other than making him perform the immortality surgery and stealing his fruit no
Yeah Law is totally gonna perform a self killing surgery...

Even if BB took his crew hostage, he would have no reason to believe BB would let them go after the surgery. And stealing fruit means Law dies. I don't see that happening.

Either Law escapes. Or Law is captured and brought to Hachinosu for a reunion of the Rockyport incident. And Garp comes and chaos ensue and Law escape. Law is gonna live and see what the will of D is.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yeah Law is totally gonna perform a self killing surgery...

Even if BB took his crew hostage, he would have no reason to believe BB would let them go after the surgery. And stealing fruit means Law dies. I don't see that happening.

Either Law escapes. Or Law is captured and brought to Hachinosu for a reunion of the Rockyport incident. And Garp comes and chaos ensue and Law escape. Law is gonna live and see what the will of D is.
He will when BB takes his crew hostage.
The surgery exists to be used.